Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)

Ladybug felt as Felix stretched her further than Adrien ever did. The pleasure was indescribable and too much at the same time, making her feel equal amounts of pain and pleasure. She was always one to enjoy pain anyway. Just ask Adrien. 

Her nails dug into Felix's shoulders, marking the boy above her in her own way. Their mouths continued to dance with one another as Felix led his left hand to her right one on his shoulder. He took her hand in his and threaded their fingers together. The electricity of their hands sent waves of sparks through their bodies. Ladybug brought their conjoined hands to the side of her head.

Felix took her left leg in his free hand and positioned it around his waist, deepening his angle of penetration. Ladybug gasped into their kiss and strengthened her hold on his hand. 

"Tell me Ladybug," Felix started, breaking the kiss. "Does my cousin fuck you this good?" Ladybug widened her eyes like saucers and stared at the smirking boy. 

"Wha-ahh! W-what!?" She stuttered out through her moans. Felix denied her an answer and picked up the speed of his thrusts. "A-answer m-e!" Ladybug threw her head back and arched her back, making her blazing body brush against Felix's. 

"Not yet, bug." The blonde wrapped his arms around her back and flipped both of them over. Ladybug stalled for a moment, adjusting to the new depth he reached inside of her. Her shocked expression morphed into a playful grin and she brought her hips up then thrust down roughly. 

"Fuck yes," Felix groaned, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. Ladybug reached to the side and grabbed her yoyo. She used the string to tie his wrists together above his head. He sent her a confused expression of which she laughed at. 

"No touching," she said simply like it's the world's easiest instructions to follow. Unfortunately, Felix had his long-lasting crush sitting on his lap, completely naked. Ladybug rolled her hips in a circle at a slow pace, maintaining constant eye contact with Felix. He groaned at the friction along his shaft. 

Ladybug continued to toy with him before bringing her hips up and slamming back down on him. Together they moaned loudly at the contact. She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them subconsciously. Felix tried to keep his breath steady. Everything was becoming too much too quickly. Her soaking pussy thrusting up and down his shaft, her perky breasts jumping with her movements, her feminine moans of pleasure filling the evening air. 

Wincing with effort, Felix finally broke the string binding his wrists and grabbed Ladybug by the back of her neck, sitting up in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw the indestructible string of her yoyo broken. 

Felix guided her head backwards, further exposing her smooth neck to him. Her hands dropped limply to her sides as she relied on Felix to support her weight with the hand on her neck. He licked his lips hungrily and drove his mouth to her breasts. 

Ladybug cried out when she felt Felix's tongue lavish and swirl around her nipple before biting down on it. 

"F-Felix! Ah, yes fuck!" She thrust her hips harder against his and purposely squeezed herself around him. They both felt their strong orgasms beginning to build within each other. 

Felix squeezed the pulse point on Ladybug's neck harder and switched his focus to her other nipple. Ladybug threaded her fingers into his blonde hair and pulled mercilessly on the strands. They rocked and moaned together when they finally felt that completeness of releasing at the same time. 

Felix filled her pussy while Ladybug came around his cock. They continued to pant heavily with their foreheads resting against each other. 

"So, you know who I am." Ladybug mumbled. Felix brought her gaze to his eyes from the floor.