Chapter 15: Volcana & Frost (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Watchtower.

The Justice League Watchtower was the headquarters of the Justice League of America

The Justice League Watchtower was the headquarters of the Justice League of America. The Watchtower was constructed of promethium and used highly advanced Martian, Thanagarian, Kryptonian and Terran technology. The arrival of Orion and Big Barda added the technology of New Genesis and Apokolips to the systems within.

After the Imperium invasion, General Wells commented that the Earth had been caught off-guard and did not have the means to detect advance warning of another alien invasion. Batman seized on this remark and contributed the Watchtower, which he called a "line item in the Wayne Industries R&D budget." In other words, it was a secret from Wayne's stockholders.

Since the Watchtower was also ideal for keeping a watch on the Earth below, the Justice League adopted it as their headquarters.

The Watchtower was largely an automated facility and did not require any extensive crew to operate and maintain it, beyond the seven League members. Entry was restricted to these seven, who also carried special transmitters to allow them entry.

While the League was in the Justice Lords' dimension, the Justice Lords took it upon themselves to arm the Watchtower with numerous weapons and close up vulnerable openings. This was all undone after the Justice League returned and defeated the Justice Lords.

Flash: "Whoa, you looks beat up right now..." He said to Superman and make the Man of Steel who was sat on the chair by himself and he got beaten up badly by whatever that thing really is...and (Y/N) just beating the crap out of him badly until he wasn't moving and yep...(Y/N) just teach him a lesson.

The room was silent as the members of the Justice League stood at the table in the center.

There were nine of the founding members of heroes that was Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, and the Martian Manhunter as well.

Flash: "So, Bats, what did you call us here for?" He asked Batman.

Batman: "We have big problem that we must show you all...and this one isn't human or meta-human." He said to them and make them were confuse about what he said and then Batman was turn on the screen on the large computer in the room and showing the image of (Y/N) with his Carnage form.

" He said to them and make them were confuse about what he said and then Batman was turn on the screen on the large computer in the room and showing the image of (Y/N) with his Carnage form