Chapter 18: Level Of The Gods

Start from the beginning

Kakarot, empowered by the divine energy, unleashed a flurry of blows that echoed through the cosmos. Each movement was calculated, each strike infused with the essence of a god. Yet, Beerus, the embodiment of destruction, danced effortlessly through the storm of attacks, dodging with an elegance that belied his colossal power.

The Saiyan God pressed on, determined to unlock the full potential of this newfound form. He thrust his palms forward, releasing a burst of divine energy that tore through the fabric of space. Beerus, unimpressed, countered with a simple swipe of his hand, dispersing the energy wave like morning mist.

The battle intensified, shockwaves from their clashes echoing across the universe. Kakarot, fueled by the power of the Saiyan God, felt an immense surge of strength coursing through him. He propelled himself forward, aiming a haymaker at Beerus, who deftly sidestepped and countered with a swift kick to Kakarot's abdomen.

The Saiyan God staggered, his divine form flickering. Beerus seized the opportunity, delivering a series of precise strikes that sent shockwaves through Kakarot's being. With a final, resounding blow, Beerus knocked Kakarot to the ground.

Kakarot, lying battered felt the divine energy dissipate. The Saiyan God form waned, leaving him in his base form. Yet, something had changed. The power that once surged through him as a deity now hummed within the very core of his being.

Beerus stood over Kakarot, his gaze contemplative. "It seems as if the power of a God now flows through your base form. You are much more powerful than you were before."

"Farewell, Saiyan," Beerus declared, his voice resonating through the cosmic expanse. With a nod to Whis, the duo departed, leaving Kakarot to rejoin his comrades.

As Kakarot regrouped with the Z Fighters, the echoes of Beerus's farewell lingered in the air. Meanwhile, deep in the vastness of space, a group of Frieza's men stumbled upon a colossal Dragon Ball, its magnitude rivaling that of an entire planet.

"Report this back to HQ!" one of the men exclaimed, the discovery sparking a sense of urgency. Another pointed to a distant figure, catching their attention. It was Champa, the enigmatic brother of Beerus. A smirk played on his lips as he observed the Frieza Force vessel.

"Look, there is someone out there!" one of the men exclaimed, their voices tinged with both awe and apprehension. However, before they could comprehend the situation, Champa's presence became a harbinger of destruction. With a malicious grin, he effortlessly obliterated the spaceship, debris scattering like stardust.

"My lord, if you continue to stand out, you will be found out by Lord Beerus," cautioned Vados, Champa's angelic attendant, her voice calm amidst the chaos.

"I know. I'm going home," Champa declared his decision final. The vastness of space bore witness to Champa's departure, leaving behind remnants of the Frieza Force's ill-fated encounter with a force far beyond their comprehension.

TIME SKIP

The training grounds on Beerus' planet echoed with the sounds of intense training. Turles, Kakarot, Raditz, and Vegeta pushed their limits, honing their Saiyan strength. The events leading up to this moment were significant, with Turles seeking guidance from the Supreme Kai just three months prior.

"I'm afraid there isn't much I can teach you now," Shin admitted to Turles. Unfazed, Turles noticed the Z Sword nearby and approached it. "How about I train with this?" he suggested.

"The Z sword?" Grand Kaioshin exclaimed. Responding to Turles's request, he conjured multiple blocks of Kachi. Turles effortlessly wielded the Z sword, its blade slicing through the blocks with ease. However, the unexpected happened--the supposedly unbreakable sword shattered upon impact with a simple block of kachi.