👑 The Beautiful Tyrant: Chapter 1 👑

Mulai dari awal

The scene shows the young lady named Snow White looking around the forest, seeing a well in front of her as she heads towards it, looking down at the mouth of the well, seeing the water that lays within. "This is a wishing well, as rumors tell," she says as he looks at the water with a forlorn and dreamlike look in her eyes. "It's only fitting I make a wish," she says as she clasps her hand to make a wish. "May I find joy in true love's kiss!" She says as she closes her eyes, making her wish. As she makes her wish, the sound of a tree branch snapping makes her open her eyes quickly, turning around to locate the sound, only to find a man behind her, looking at her in slight surprise.

"Hello," he sheepishly says as Snow White looks at him in fear. "Did I frighten you?" He quietly asks, hoping that he seems harmless enough to not illicit any fear from her. Snow White only takes a step back from him and starts to turn around, running away from him, leaving him alone.

In another scene, Snow White leans on what looks like balcony of a castle, singing. She looks down, seeing the familiar man from the previous scene on a set of stairs, wearing what looks to be princely clothing, looking up at her with a dreamlike wonder in his eyes. She widens her eyes in surprise, then fear starts to overtake her as she steps back. "Wait!" The man calls out as he sees her trying to run away from him. "Wait, please. Don't run away," he pleads. "Now that I found you, hear what I have to say," he says as he starts to sing, calming her down as she listens to his song. When he finishes singing, he looks to see her smiling at him, animals around her as they joined midway to listen to his singing. He kneels, making her a bit surprised at the action and looks at her with a desperate look, but with a smile on his face. "I pour my heart into this song. My feelings for you could never be wrong." She was surprised by his confession but smiled nonetheless at him.

In the distance of the castle, the queen looks at the scene of the two with a glare through the window, closing the curtains and storming off as the scene starts to fade to black. Angel looked at the scene, a thought appear in her mind as the scene disappears. (Something about that person felt familiar...)

Angel slowly opens her eyes, seeing the sun peeking through the window, waking her up. She slowly gets up and shivers a bit, feeling the cold air sneaking in the dorm. She sighs and gets ready for class, doing her morning routines. As she does her finishing touches in front of the mirror, she stops and look at her reflection, not seeing its usual glow, but thoughts start to plague her mind. Ever since she saw the mirror, mysterious things has been happening. It glows at night where only she could see, she gets some of her dreams through it, and she can enter it and enter what looks to be another dimension and talk to someone named Mickey. What is this mirror? What does the dreams mean? Why can she meet Mickey through it? If possible...could she get back home through the mirror...? "Brr, it's freezin' in here!" Grim exclaims as he gets up, shivering. "Y'think they'd let me take my blanket with me to school?" Grim asks only to be met with silence, making him look at Angel being preoccupied with staring at the mirror. "Hm? What's up, Angel?" He asks, snapping her attention back to reality. "You're starin' hard at that mirror. If you're worried about bedhead, don't be. You look fine," he says as he yawns and gets ready. "Now let's get to class." He says as he heads out and Angel nods, taking one last look at the mirror before leaving the room.

As the two walk through Main Street, Grim was happily talking about a topic that Angel couldn't be bothered to listen, mainly thinking about the mirror in the room. The thoughts continue to plague her mind, what was the encounters she's had with it so far? Theories start to appear in her head. If she could enter the mirror and talk to Mickey, could that mirror be a path back home? Could the mirror be just like the Dark Mirror, and enter dimensions? But the real question plaguing her mind was who even is Mickey? Why can she see and talk to him? In fact, why could she enter the mirror to begin with? Has this happened before when the dorm was vacant? Should she even tell Crowley about it? Does he even know about it or will he just dismiss the thought as a slight hallucination? Would anyone even believe me if I tell them about what's been going on?