Like Mother, Like Son

EP12S1

(WARNING: This chapter  will be somewhat darker than the others. This is your disclaimer.)

(Flashback to a previous point: Metta was training with Tiramisu using his newfound technique. Tiramisu was teaching him the act of how to kill when needed, and how to use the power correctly.)

Tiramisu: So...what do you think you'll call it..?

Metta: It is really something to consider... It gives me red eyes like you.. and this power boost.

Tiramisu: Do you think it has a connection to your past..?

Metta: It...does..! The technique makes me feel kinda angry ,and strong.

Tiramisu: Hmm...why don't you call it Ketra's Wrath...?

Metta: It seems like it would work... I guess that makes sense...?

Tiramisu: What do you know about your past...?

Metta: Vecks was the one who destroyed my family and my home. She also was responsible for the death of my mother....whos power I inherited. I want to avenge my family, and stop Vecks for good.

(Those words resonated with Tiramisu, every time he said the word "Ketra" it made her feel weird.)

Tiramisu: Do you know anything about that lady who was in the hospital with you..some time back to your first fight with Vecks..?

Metta: Oh... you mean Beatri.

Yeah...she helped me get back on my feet, but she was really big on me resting. She once took me to the beach with her, so I could get some fresh air. I feel like she mothers me a little, because she's always trying to take care of me. I don't know how I feel about it...

Tiramisu: It's called Love..and Compassion

Metta: Really..? Interesting.
Tiramisu: Nothing wrong with being happy to be around those who treat you well. A good break doesn't hurt.

Metta: Your so laid back about this...
Tiramisu: Some days you'll get your own time to make your own choices, it's what gives you true freedom.

Metta: Wow..
Tiramisu: Im not a buzzkill you know, I try to help.

(Metta laughs, as Tiramisu rolls her eyes.)

(The flashback ends, as it focuses on Metta and Vecks in the midst of a partially destroyed city.)

Vecks: Nice light show.. now it's my turn.

*She yells ,as she slightly grows in size ,cracking the ground beneath her.

*Metta stands his guard, ready to attack.

*Vecks and Metta dash at eachother simultaneously, as they lock into a light speed fist clash , Metta dodges one of her fists , as he rears his foot back, releasing it on Vecks face as it sends her flying.

*While being flung, she grips a pole stuck in the ground, spinning around it , punching Metta in the face.

Metta: Urgh! (He skids back far.)

*Vecks pulls out her orange blade, as she does air slashes in multiple directions, as metta guards.

Metta: Looks like she got it fixed...
*She does this continuously, as metta is cut multiple times.