Next Advances

EP10S1

(It had been a couple of years now (4) ,Tiramisu was teaching Metta different skills, and he was beginning to show some promise. Mira had been training to improve her skills. Although
, Java was dealing with the problems of his father , #42)

#42: Where have you been boy...? You best not be out there talking to strangers, I told you that didn't I..?

Java: N-No.. Sir. I haven't been talking to anyone.

#42: Good, that's what I expect. If you're busy running around with kids like this, you'll just be some sissy.

#42: If you do what your told, you might turn out fine. Just prove to me that your not a disappointment , and maybe my opinion will change.

(Java looked down.)

Java: Yes Sir...

#42: By the way...the house needs to be cleaned up. Get to work.

#42: Then after that , get out of my sight.

(Java nodded coldly , as he began cleaning up.)

(This was his everyday life , unknown to Mira. The relationship with his father was like that of a soldier and a general. No love, no compassion , just hard orders and hard work.)

(A lot about him is unknown , he truly is a mystery to society... but what is known is the compassion he has for even the little things in life.)

(Meanwhile... )

(A woman with pink hair was snooping around an abandoned site , keeping tabs on two people who were plotting.)

Shurza: Me and the workers finally found a plan.

Vecks: Make it quick... we shouldn't stay out in the open for too long, we could be easily heard.

Shurza: This place is deserted.. but okay..

The plan is this...after some years... our forces will be mostly back up in numbers, with that of finding new recruits.

Vecks: And...how will we get recruits..? It definitely can't be from this lousy planet.

Shurza: I've called people from across the galaxy , it'll give us time to plan things out and get soldiers.

We all take on Metta using the army. He won't be able to handle it.. and it'll just wear him down. Then you can just finish him off.

Vecks: Interesting... but what if he's trained..?

Shurza: Our numbers will tire him out, it wouldn't matter. We strike when that maid isn't around, and the only way we do that is by catching him alone.

Vecks: If that fails...I'll just make sure to obliterate the city and him with it...

(The lady who was hiding behind the corner , accidentally stepped on a stick, causing noise.)

(Shurza and Vecks knew they were being watched, but when they went to see, nobody was there.)

Vecks: The next plan of action if this fails.. will be total destruction of the planet. Metta can't survive in space , meaning he'll die from the explosion.

Shurza: So it's the last resort..? What about the army...?

Vecks: If they have the common sense to leave in advance, they will.

(Shurza and Vecks walk back to the ship.)

(Meanwhile , Mira is training in a gravity chamber.)

(She was busy practicing her spiritual techniques, along with some simple combat.)