The day before the ultimely demise!

Setting: Planet Methias
EP1S1
(This will highlight events that happened the day before the attack of the planet, and also answer some questions.)
(Methias and Ketra were chatting in the main courtroom alone, he had decided to come clean on some things.)

Ketra: So....what do you want to tell me...?
Methias: One of the lower class citizens came in , saying that we were about to be destroyed. He kept calling me a traitor....
Ketra: I remember.... What about it...?
Methias: He.... Isn't completely wrong. During the time of a galactic war for the retrieval of the book. I didn't honor a treaty I signed with an allied planet, they were attacked and ultimately destroyed.

Ketra: How long have you kept this from me...?
Methias: Years...
Methias: But....we don't have to go down.... We can just escape the planet with some gu-

Ketra: And leave everyone else to die...? You're really okay with that..?!
Methias: We cannot protect them! We have to watch for ourselves Ketra.

Methias: Think of our son.... What good will it be if we can't live , for him...

(Ketra looked down, ashamed that she felt like she had to make the choice to leave.)
Methias: I was tipped off....by a spy, the military power of this looming threat surpasses my own. Staying here is clearly a terrible choice.

Ketra: All you ever think about is yourself... *she glared at him, crossing her arms.
Methias: The blood is already on my hands! There is nothing we can do-

Ketra: You never tell me anything! Had you honored your word , we wouldn't be in this mess....

Methais: You can blame me if you want. But we have to survive...
(Ketra storms out of the main court, as Methias sits back down thinking about what he had done.)

(The flashback shows a planet trying to call for Methias's Army for help, but their cries are ignored ,as the planet eventually explodes.)
Methias: Perhaps this is my punishment from the heavens... all of my allies have disbanded from me, since this...., twenty percent of the population left the planet earlier....and now... we could die tomorrow...

Methias: This is not the enviroment I wanted metta to grow up in. He will never get to know his people.... All because of me.

(Methias puts his head down on the table.)

\Meanwhile\

(Lisa was walking around looking at the exotic alien stores.)

Lisa: Man...this planet is so diverse...I expected there to be Saiyans but..it's actually many different races...It's very cool!

Random Store Owner- Hey! Would you like to buy a poster of the royal family..? 50 percent off for tourists!

(Lisa beamed happily at this as she went inside, buying the poster, walking out of the store ,then going down the street as night set in.)

Lisa: Man...so many great places...maybe I should head back to my hot-
(A random stranger whispers in a dark alleyway ,as Lisa eavesdrops at the corner unnoticed.)

Cloaked Stranger 1: Yeah...I heard the invader was going to take the prince for torture , and kill the parents.
Cloaked Stranger 2: It's going to be brutal man... that's why I'm packing my stuff up tonight and booking it out of here!

Lisa: (in mind) The prince...? But why would someone do that..? (She looks around, seeing these billboards with metta's face, realizing this could symbolize trouble.)

Cloaked Stranger 2: I heard the invader was sadistic... if she got her hands on a baby...it would not be good.
Cloaked Stranger 1: Sounds about right... I think the invader's name was Vecks ...or something.

Lisa: I will get a little bit close-
(Lisa slips and falls in front of the cloaked strangers, as they run into the darkness.)

Lisa: Dang it... But based on what they said... I guess this means....something bad is happening tomorrow.... It looks like I'll do some planning of my own..

(She walks past a pretzel stand ,as a man offers her a pretzel.)

Lisa: Okay...maybe after a couple of snacks.

END