Chapter 6: Forces Align

Start from the beginning

The adults watch the teen look all over the place for something until he finds two cards in glass cases. Realizing what the cards were, Doktor says that they are Fusion counterparts of Rin's and Ruri's ace monsters that he created, but he cannot get to them without the proper codes. 

That is until Shiryu taps on his disk, which they see is one of the old models, and opens the cases to Doktors disbelief and surprise. Seeing this, Leo immediately concluded that Shiryu is the one responsible for what's happening. Leo makes a call to Yuri, waking him up.

"This had better be good." Yuri grumbles angerly.

"We have a traitor that needs to be dealt with immediately." Leo says. "He has freed the girls you captured from the Synchro and Xyz Dimensions. Serena is also with them."

Hearing this, Yuri wakes up fully.

"What?! Someone dares to ruin all my hard work!" Yuri snaps. "Where are they?"

"Seeing as how he has gained full control of our systems; they are heading to the Dimension Gate." Leo theorizes after looking back to the screen watching the group of four. "Take three others with you and cut them off there."

"Very well." Yuri complied and ended the call.

The Professor kept watching the four and, as he predicted, they ran for the gate. Yuri appeared in front of them. Shiryu challenged Yuri to a duel, seemingly to give the girls a chance to run for the gate, only for three Reds to stop them and duel them. 

Since he knew the girls would win, Leo gave the duel between Shiryu and Yuri his full attention. Leo will admit that Shiryu's ability to fusion summon multiple times with little cards was quite impressive and to bring out a monster that damages your opponent every time they activate a card is smart. 

He was a little miffed that Yuri chose not to finish him on his turn when he had the chance but ignored it as he had full confidence in Yuri's victory. Except that confidence was quickly destroyed after Shiryu, not by refiling his field so easily, but by what he did afterwards. Shiryu used all three Extra Deck summoning's! Fusion, Synchro and Xyz's! 

But that wasn't the most shocking part. During the duel, the Professor began to have flashbacks of seeing similar golden eyes on a certain person very close to his daughter Ray. As he put the pieces together, he also realized the Shiryu had the same face as Yuri's! It's hard to notice at first but once paying close attention the resemblance is clear. 

"That's... impossible..." Leo muttered.

Yuri was suppose to be Z-Arc's Fusion piece, but if Shiryu really was a piece then that might mean-! Fearing that Ray's pieces were going to get away, Leo immediately sent a wide message to all the students about the group at the Dimension Gate. 

Good thing he did as after Yuri's Starving Venom Fusion Dragon was destroyed and its effect negated, Shiryu landed the finishing blow and won the duel. The girls quickly ran to him, no doubt to see if he's alright. It was then that the other students appeared and charged at them. Shiryu and the girls made a break for the Gate.

"Doktor! Have you gotten through yet?!" Leo demanded.

"Just about there!" he responded. "Just on the final wall!"

"Hurry, they're almost at the Gate!" Leo informed.

He turned back to the screen, only to see the Gate activate and the four about to jump into it.

"DOKTOR!" Leo yelled.

"Done!" Doktor said as he broke through the final firewall.

Unfortunately, he was too late as the group dove headfirst and the Gate closing behind them.