"Bye!" I said hugging Eddie and walking out.

"Well that wasn't obvious!" Aria said.

"What wasn't?" I asked. The driver was here for us again. We got in the car.

"You like him!!!"

"No i don't!!!" I replied. I looked in the mirror and saw Eddie running after our car.

"Stop the car!" I said. The driver stopped. I got out.

"You left this i think." Eddie said out of breath. It was my necklace. It was from my mother. I never let other people touch it. But i trust Eddie.

"Yeah that's mine. Thanks!" I said.

"It's lovely! Are those your mum's initials?" He asked.

"Yeah. My dad gave that to me after my mum died. I was never paid attention to in my family and my dad feels bad and that's why im here. They said they want to give me attention." I said.

"What does that mean?" Eddie asked looking at his phone.

"You'll see!" I said.

"I would ask to hang out but im going to my friends. Can i have your number?" Eddie asked handing me his phone. I put my number in.

"Bye!" I said getting back in the car and driving away.

"What did Eddie want?" Aria asked.

"He had my necklace, that i forgot to grab!!! Dang it he still has it!" I said.

"Hopefully he texts you!" Aria said.

"Oh shut up!!" I replied. We got to the castle. I walked inside and saw, i don't even know how to describe it! It was just amazing!

"Hollis?" I heard. I turned around to see my brother Harry. He was my best friend when we were little. I ran to him and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you!" I said starting to cry.

"I missed you to!" Harry said. His voice cracked. I could tell he was starting to cry.

"Harry! Don't cry! Your in the Army! Your tough! Toughen up!! And this is my friend Aria!" I said. They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Harry said shaking her hand as she bowed. Both of us laughed.

"Aria you don't have to do that inside the house." I said.

"Oh! Okay!" She said.

"Come on! Lets go find Will and Kate!" Harry said. We all walked around until we got to this room that was like a family room. They were sitting in there.

"Will. Kate." Harry said.

"Hollis??" William said. He got up and walked quickly over to me. He hugged me and picked me up. I was crying since i saw Harry.

"I missed you!" He said.

"I missed you to!" I said. He put me down. Kate walked over to me.

"Hello! Im Kate!" She said giving me a hug.

"Im Hollis!" I said hugging her back. Her baby bump was starting to show.

"Hollis?" I heard again. I turned around and saw my dad, grandmother, and grandfather. I walked over to my dad. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. So did my grandfather. I hugged my grandmother and kissed her cheek.

"Im so happy i have a direct granddaughter i can dress up!" She said. I laughed.

"Where's Will?" I asked.

"He's having a friend over from school! Gosh that made me make him sound 14!!" Kate said. We all sat on the couch. I could hear voices coming closer. I could tell one of them was Eddie's.

"Harry! Show us our rooms!" I said jumping up. Harry, me, and Aria walked to this part of the castle. Our rooms were huge!! And fancy! I wonder what my dad and grandparents are going to do when they see that i have tattoo's.

"So what have you been up to since you left?" Harry asked and me and Aria sat on my bed.

"Just show me that tattoo's." He said. I laughed and showed him.

"Im just telling you this now, your going to get beat up by the media because your royal and have tattoo's." Harry said.

"I know." I replied.

"When am i going to come out in public?" I asked.

"Not for a while. You can go meet William's friend though." Harry said.

"What's William's friend's name?" I asked.

"Eddie." Harry said.

"Im really tired! Im just going to go to sleep!" I said.

"Why don't you want to meet him?" Harry asked.

"Because she's madly in love with him!!" Aria said.

"I don't like him!!!!! I just don't want him to know im royalty! I have no idea what she's talking about!!" I said.

"Sure!!" Harry said walking out.

"Night!" He said.

"Night!!" We replied.

"Don't deny it! You like him!" Aria said.

"Well you like Mark Pontius!!!" I replied.

"Whatever!!! Goodnight!!!" She said walking to her room. My phone went off. It was Eddie.

Hello?

Hey!

Hi!

What's up?

Nothing much. You?

Just left my friends house! I was wondering if you would and Aria would like to come meet the cast of my new movie, Les Miserables!

We would love to!! What time?

Well probably around 19:00(7:00). We were planning on having dinner together.

Okay! That works! Is it fancy?

Yes! Guys have to wear tux's!

Okay! I'll make sure were ready!

What's your address, the limo were gonna take needs to pick you up!

Umm, i'll just drive to the restaurant! I get claustrophobic in limo's!

Okay! I'll text you the restaurant name and stuff!

Okay! How was your friend?

He was good!

What's his name?

Will.

Is it prince William?

HahaNope! Its a different person!

Okay then! Night!

Night!

That liar. I know he had to do that. Im excited for tomorrow!