Chapter 3: Those Stupid Guys are right

Word Count: 586
Warnings:
- Swearing/ foul language

The next day started the same as the one before, except earlier. If I leave earlier, than I'll get too school before Kyle has even left the house. Best way to avoid him.

After leaving the house, Y/n was mortified at the sight, Kyle Broflovski was just passing her house on his way too school. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Walking to school." Kyle answered.

"Why this early?" She asked again.

"To avoid you, but it seems like you had the same idea..." Kyle sighed and stopped. "I'll walk 10 paces behind you, go." He told her. She obliged and began walking. Kyle counted her strides but it didn't take long for him to catch back up.

"I think your stuck with me." Y/n told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and in every single class and on the walk home." He complained.

"I agree." She sighed and hung her head down as they walked.

"Gross." Kyle said as she sent him an offended glare. "We agreed on something."

"Sucks to suck." Y/n said as she kept walking.

"I guess." He agreed.

"Ew, your right it is gross." Y/n blurted as she heard it out of his mouth.

"Fine, you're a slut." He told me.

"You're a..." She had to think about it for a moment. Kyle was surprised, she never had to think about an insult before. "You're a slut too."

"I used that one already." He answered with an annoyed tone but his expression had a hint of a smirk hidden in it.

"Oh, so there's rules now?!" She shouted.

"We'll obviously." Kyle answered like she was dumb.

"Since when?!" She asked again.

"Oh like..." Kyle looked down at his watch. "5 seconds ago?" He shrugged and Y/n grabbed a book from her bag as they entered the school. She hit him in the top of the head in annoyance and knocked his hat off. Though before he could grab it, she saw his hair. His mess of bright red curls that sat surprisingly neatly on his head.

"Your hair..." She awed slightly.

"Yeah, it's red and a mess, I get it." Kyle sighed, he really didn't like his hair, at all.

"Uh, yeah definitely. It looks like shit." Y/n answered awkwardly and headed for her locker as quickly as she could. Wendy gave her a look, as too say: Do you see it???

"Wendy, I don't like Kyle, end of story." Y/n snapped at her and she shrugged

"But you guys could totally fall in love." Wendy said excitedly.

"Yeah, I don't know about love Wendy..." Y/n sighed. The last time she loved a man was when she was much younger and he died. So when people ask her if she knows what love feels like, she'll say no but she loved her father so much once, and she'll never do it again.
-
Kyle's POV

I saw the way she stared at my hair, I'm done for, now she thinks I'm really weird. Wait, why do I care what she thinks, unless those stupid guys are right...

I walked over to the guys. "You guys might be right..." I sighed as they cheered. "I said: You guys might be right. Might!"

I don't like I like Y/n, though she's really pretty, she hates me, which is fine because I hate her too, right? I mean, I should hate her...