Chapter 1: Backstory

Word Count: 377
Warnings:
- Mentions of death
- Mentions of alcohol
- Mentions of smoking

Y/n L/n has lived in South Park her whole life. Her mother was born in New York but moved to France at a young age. Because of this she speaks fluent English and French, so does Y/n, though she doesn't flaunt that around much, only in French class which some years she was forced to take. Her father was in the military, but he never got to come home. They buried an empty casket.

She also has a little sister, Brady L/n. She's only 7 and goes to South Park elementary. Though, she starts a little later and finishes a little later so Y/n doesn't walk her to or from school very often.

Though despite all that, during elementary school, she had some good friends. Kenny, Wendy, Stan, Nicole and Red. She stayed close to Kenny and Nicole the most during middle school and high school. Though they weren't in the same friendship group, Y/n managed to spend time with them both as much as possible.

Y/n was quite good with her academics, constantly fighting for the top place in class between Wendy and Kyle. Though the rivalry was friendly with Wendy, Kyle never seemed to like Y/n, at all. Though they didn't speak much, when they did, it always ended in an argument. Y/n is generally a calm person, but can get annoyed just as much as Kyle. Though Kyle is really shit at displaying well, he just gets very very angry.

After Y/n's dad died, her mother became a little more sheltered and kept to herself. Though she did not like Y/n dating anyone at all. Y/n's never had her first kiss, or date, or relationship or anything really. But thanks to Kenny, she isn't oblivious to what goes on in those relationships. Kenny always kept the wrong crowd away from her, even though he was the wrong crowd. Y/n kept away from all the bad things Kenny does, she doesn't drink or smoke. I mean she'll have a sip or two or a puff here and there but nothing to say she is a drinker or a smoker.