Chapter 25: Something Along The Lines Of A Secret Wish

Začít od začátku

Conway climbed into bed pressing his larger body against Owen's as he slowly wrapped his arms around the now whimpering omega werewolf and maneuvered to impale his lengthy appendage inside the slickness of the whimpering lesser wolf in one go causing Owen to moan out loud and cling to him, releasing his own cock from his grasp in the process.

The hulking brute had been much too busy with invading Owen's tight sex and forcing his way deeper inside to concern himself with anything else as his blood boiled in his veins as hot as his loins had been while he pumped his hips into the whimpering lesser werewolf.

Conway once more found himself lost to the sensation of his hard cock being gripped and squeezed by way of Owen's tight orifice which dripped with need as their act continued. Owen had not been much for affection or attention from many of his suitors and even less from his lovers and casual flings but the day he met Conway Rollins had changed his life entirely.

He had loved everything about him, from his scent to the way he dominated him in the throes of unbridled passion. His touch had been firm but not threatening and he knew just how to angle his cock which had already been quite impressive to strike the bundle of nerves that were hidden deep inside Owen's secondary sex as he pounded him to no end.

Before Conway and his new life at school, Owen had been subjected to forced breeding and any and every cock imaginable had invaded his sodden walls but none had been capable of making him go to pieces as much as Conway Rollins had. The hulking brute of a handsome young man had been the only one that Owen had trusted with his life, despite never knowing who he could lean on when he needed to.

The blond Omega werewolf had kept to himself most days since coming to Timber Creek and he'd been in mourning ever since leaving the bastards that held him captive. He had been given to the bastard that beat and raped him on a nightly basis and as a result, he'd been pregnant on more than one occasion. The warm salty tears streamed down Owens's supple pale cheeks more often than not when he'd been alone in the darkness of his own living quarters and the memories and horrifying nightmares of a life he had not wished for came flooding back.

He'd been younger then and clueless as to how the world worked and even less clueless as to all the ways his captor could make him suffer once his own father had paid him to take him away. He'd already been feeling lower than dirt as he was forced to lay there on his back in the cold and dirty room where the large brute had shoved his cock in and out of his formerly virgin orifice again and again until he filled him to bursting with thick rope after rope of his seed as if he'd been purposely attempting to fill the clueless young Omega's belly with it.

He could smell the stench of cigarette smoke and cheap booze as he lay there unable to do much aside from whimper as the massive cock stretched him inside and buried itself deep within him.

Owen had recalled the bastard interloper had been looking for a mate when he was caught sniffing about his pack's territory and everyone had been frightened of him aside from the men, with his father being the Alpha of the pack, they had been safe, Owen foolishly believed that even he had been safe from the one-eyed bastard his father had given him over to. He did not know what to do or say at that moment as his own father had grabbed him by the neck then tossed him at the feet of the dirty smelly interloper and told him to leave his territory and never come back.

His once hopeful young heart sank into the pit of his stomach as the man he called father turned his back on him as he was pulled away by the one-eyed stranger who reeked of urine and booze.

Night after night since he'd come of age, he'd been subjected to the large sweaty bastard glaring down at him while he thrust his bare deformed-looking cock deep inside him and pumped until he felt the oozing of his seed fill his young womb and it wasn't long before he'd found himself pregnant and once more slapped about and degraded as a result of it.

He had taken the babies when they finally arrived and Owen never knew what became of his sons. He had named them Elmer, Charles, and Snider. Charles had been his youngest and the runt of the litter. The one-eyed brute had especially resented him and the affection Owen had for him. All three boys had the makings of an Omega and as a result, the brute sold them off never to be seen again.

He injected Owen more often than not with a drug to induce his heat and impregnated him again and again selling off his babies until one day he got tired of him and sold him to a breeder that wanted him for his stock. The one-eyed bastard had turned up dead several months afterward and Owen had been grateful for that at least. His life as a breeder had not been any better more injections and by extension, forced pregnancies resulted in more of his children being stolen from him and sold off into a life as miserable as his own.

In the present, Owen attempted to keep himself from thinking of this even as he felt the all too familiar sensation of Conway's thick cock pulsing inside him and the warm splatter of his seed filling his barren womb, still scarred and carrying the damage of being bred so often and the side effects of the drugs that kept him in an unbalanced heat.

Another moan escaped Owen's pink lips as he found himself clinging to the heavy and winded brute that had become his newest lover, as he stroked his handsome face and pulled him into one last kiss as he continued to lay beneath him feeling his cock pulse and his thick seed fill his barren womb one last time. He had wished in that moment that he had not been infertile and that he could give his lover Conway the one thing he desired most even if he had never spoken of it.

The bitter truth of his true misfortune had been out in the open courtesy of the one-eyed bastard and the breeding pricks that had stolen so much from him, even now he'd been robbed of what he desired most because of them. Conway's light snoring filled his ears as Owen gently stroked his sleeping face as he rested with his head against his chest and his larger body above his, he had not pulled out, the enormous knot inside him preventing it as they remained intertwined by way of their wolfish nature until further notice.

Owen had for the most part enjoyed the quiet moments with just him and Conway as if the rest of the world simply faded away and it had only been the two of them.

Truth be told, he had preferred it that way, even if Conway had other ideas.