Chapter 30: Fluffy

When it came time for Natalia and Buck to get some rest, Natalia noticed she was sleeping in the same bed as Vixie, Dixie, and Titania. And because Vixie had quite a round face and soft curves on her body, Natalia thought Vixie was quite fat but didn't want to say it out loud. After all, there was an unwritten rule she knew not to ask a woman how much she weighed. And in a culture such as the Kitsune clan, calling someone fat was very insulting.

     Vixie then couldn't sleep like Natalia, so she asked her, "Do you think it's time for me to get a fur cut?"

     Natalia then answered awkwardly, "Um... I don't know. Do you?"

     "Alright, stick your hand in my floof. Tell me if you think there's too much."

     Natalia then almost felt weird as if she were about to touch a blob of fat when her hand got completely buried in Vixie's fur. But to her surprise, when her hand touched Vixie's skin, Vixie was quite solid. Natalia then asked, "How do you have so much floof?"

     Vixie then answered, "I'm an arctic fox. And I'll take your answer as a sign I need to get a fur trim. Because like the Tanukis say, 'I'm not fat. I'm fluffy.' Say, I don't have to see Inari tomorrow, so why don't you, me, Titania, and Dixie have a girl's day out after I get my fur cut. I also don't mind if you want to cuddle my fluff before I cut it off. Titania seems to be enjoying quite much."

     "How are you so comfortable cuddling with strangers?"

     "You seem trustworthy, even with the best illusion magic of any Tanuki I've seen before. I've rarely seen a Tanuki make an impeccable disguise beyond just the visuals without even using a leaf. Had you used a leaf, you might have completely fooled me. Also, my spiritual father knows who you are and has talked about you to me. He says you saved his life multiple times and showed yourself to be a very selfless person. So, we're not complete strangers. Plus, I have so much floof I don't turn the heater on at night, and I don't want you to get cold."

     Natalia then let Vixie wrap her and Titania in her fluffy tails as Vixie's body heat kept them nice and cozy all night long. Meanwhile, Todd and Buck turned on the space heater and put on all the blankets and refused to cuddle because both of them would feel super gay if they did it.

*******

A Girls Day Out

     After everyone woke up, Vixie made everyone breakfast and got on with her girls day out while leaving Todd and Buck alone. After all, the two needed a break from the women in their lives every once in a while. And so Vixie went on to the fur cut place. And there, there were lots of rooms for privacy with both sections for tods and vixens. And so Vixie went into the private room and grabbed the sheers to start trimming her fur to the desired length. And because Vixie had so much floof, she was in there for a while. Natalia then asked Dixie, "Does she normally take this long?"

     Dixie then answered, "What can I say. The lady has lots of floof."

     Natalia then continued to sit and wait for Vixie to get done and hearing the constant buzz of the electric sheers in Vixie's room. And then the buzzing sound stopped as then there was the sound of hot water and the smell of scented soap. And Vixie always paid extra for a hot shower so the loose fur wouldn't be so itchy when she put her clothes back on. And then Dixie and Natalia knew that Vixie was almost done when they heard the sound of a full body blow dry out her soaked fur. And then Vixie put her clothes back on and stepped out of the cleaning room.

     And now that her fur was cut short, Vixie's clothes were not super tight against her body anymore and looked a little big. After all, Vixie always wore clothes that were one size too big to account for her floof. And her face became much more defined along with her neck to the point where she looked more majestic and elegant than fat. Vixie the asked, "So, are you three ready to have our girls day out?"