"Yeah. You know what that is. Down." She demanded.

"Trudy!" Norm called to her, shocked. "All the way down." Trudy forced the security guard down to the ground and then pistol whipped him in the back of the head unconscious.

"Max!" Trudy grinned as she called out to him, placing her pistol back in her pocket.

Max quickly ran into the cell block as Trudy moved the body out of the way. He scanned a key card and input a code, allowing the doorway to open.

Before he moved over towards Marali's cell, doing the same.

He quickly entered it and pushed the large bed, with the still unconscious Marali out. Jake rolled out of the cell and to the bedside, gently touching her hand.

"Come on, we gotta move." Trudy said quickly.

The small group rushed out of the cells and began running across the base. Grace and Max pushed Marali's bed, while Norm covered them from the front. Jake rolled ahead with Trudy.

"Trudy, fire up the ship. Go!" Max told her quickly.

"Here." She handed another gun to Norm as he ran up beside her. The two of them quickly made towards the aircraft hanger ahead of the others. "Clear. Come on." Trudy told him quickly.

Norm moved around and grabbed air masks from the container.

"Here you go." Norm handed her a mask.

The two ran out outside towards Trudy's helicopter, while Max and Grace continued to push Marali's table.

Jake rolled in front of them with gun in hand, checking around every corner and making sure it was clear.

"Max, stay here." Jake stopped him quickly as they approached the door to the hanger. "I need someone on the inside that I can trust."

"Okay. Jake, they were going to use her as bait to make the Na'vi move whenever and wherever. Keep her safe." Max told him and Jake nodded.

"Always."

Grace and Jake made their way through the hanger towards Trudy's helicopter. "Clear." Norm whispered to Trudy and she nodded, beginning to turn on the helicopter.   

"Come on, baby."

"Colonel? Sir? I got a situation here." A security woman said from the main deck in the control room.

She pulled up the security footage showing Norm and Trudy in the helicopter and starting her up. "It's samson 1-6. Unauthorized engine start."

They watched as Marali's body was lifted onto the helicopter, with Jake being lifted next. Quaritch snarled and slammed down his hand on the table. Quickly leaving the room to go after them.

"Three!" Norm shouted, lifting Jake's body onto the platform.

Jake crawled up towards Marali's body. "Come on!" Trudy yelled to the others.

"Masks on!" Quaritch yelled, bargaining out the door to the control room into the Pandora air. No mask on his own face and gun in hand. "Gas, gas, gas!"

A soldier cried as the door was left open.

Each of the people inside the control room placed masks on their faces. "I'm taking fire! Let's go!" Trudy yelled as bullets started raining down on her windshield.

Norm climbed up as Grace handed her Jake's wheelchair, following in afterwards.

Trudy began to lift from the ground, Colonel Quaritch still firing at them. The helicopter turned and began to fly towards the hanger exit.