I looked up at camp to see everyone gathered around the computer.

I need to buy them more time. Maybe I can slow down Wu and his henchmen?

It was stupid, but I hope on Leia's back, securing my bow and arrows before taking off. I ignored whatever the others were shouting.

I steered Leia around before I spotted them. I made sure to land in the trees a little away from them.

It has begun to rain and I pulled up my hood. "Stay here," I told Leia. She squawked.

The rain was pouring hard as I spotted Wu and hid behind a large tree.

This is it.

I let out a yipping noise, causing Wu and his henchmen to stop. I let out another yipping noise, a little louder this time.

I let out a shaky breath before I notched an arrow in my bow and pulled back. I aimed at one of the henchmen, breathed, and I let go.

=======

Brooklynn huffed as she trudged along with Wu and his henchmen. Woohoo, I'm a captive, she thought. To make it even better, it was pouring.

They were walking through the jungle when a yipping noise was heard. "Hold up," Hawkes said, arming his gun.

The yipping noise was heard again and Brooklynn recognized it. It was Chris.

Hawkes and the other henchmen looked around, eyeing the surrounding jungle.

Thunk.

An arrow sunk into one of the henchmen.

"Get down!" Hawkes yelled, pulling the henchmen's body over a fallen log. He then harshly shoved Brooklynn behind the log.

Hawkes tried reviving the henchman but it was too late. The arrow had hit him in the base of the neck, killing him instantly. Brooklynn had almost forgotten Chris was the Latina Katniss Everdeen.

Hawkes saw the fletching on the arrow and his eyes widened. It was the same arrow they had seen in another henchmen.

"You. Are. Screwed," Brooklynn said to Hawkes, smirking.

He gave her a look before aiming in gun where the arrow had came from.

Hawkes ducked as another sailed towards them. It had hit the tree behind them.

Hawkes aimed his gun and fired. The sound of a breaking tree branch was heard, as well as a yelp.

Brooklynn covered her mouth with her hands, fearing that Chris had... you know.

Hawkes stood up and ran into the forest.

========

I yelped as the branch broke beneath. I roughly hit the ground, gasping for air. My bow had been thrown out of my grip and it was laying a feet inches in front of me. I scrambled forward, trying to  grab my bow but a boot stepped on it.

I looked up to see Hawkes standing over me with a scowl on his face. I recoiled and bared my teeth at him.

Hawkes then went down and tightly grabbed my arm. "Let's go, buttercup," he said, heaving me up to my feet.

"I'm not you buttercup, perv," I said through gritted teeth.

Hawkes dragged me over, my bow in his other hand, to the rest of the group.

"This is the little thing that shot down two of our guys," Hawkes said, shoving me forward.

"She might know where the laptop is," Wu said.