Chapter 2- Until it's not.

Start from the beginning

This is a daily occurrence for Layla, the breakfast he got her the week before is one of the rare moments she has to appreciate and cling to whilst she's in the true reality of what it is actually like to be in love with this man, or so they call it.

She finds herself at the cabinets and taking out a fresh bottle of white wine, her lips on the wine cup before she even gets to think twice about the position of that damned lamp or how her boyfriend never seems to even acknowledge her.

Elsewhere..

Red is walked in on. Naked.

Well, not exactly. The front door to her apartment door is swung open, dark wooden furniture, blankets, black squeaky chairs, and candles burning on the cluttered bookshelves. Red is lying with an open book on her stomach in just her sports bra and her boxers, a couple of tattoos across her body scattered when Lilith and Ashton welcome themselves in.

Lilith struts in with a couple of grocery bags in her leather gloved hands as Ashton makes his way to Red, completely oblivious to the practically naked Red right in front of him when he pats her shoulder, "Yo." He mutters, walking straight into the toilet before Red lets out a chuckle, "Ashton, your apartment is quite literally across from ours!" She shouts, her head falling off the arm of the couch before he slams the door shut in her face as a response.

When Red picks her head up she's faced with an intent glare from Lilith, "Red, explain to me why you are naked?" Lilith interrogates, her hands clasped over one another in beckon.

Red's eyebrows shoot up before she snatches a fluffy blanket from beside her, and throws it over herself, "I'm not." She strictly says, through her teeth in a slight hiss of annoyance, as Lilith begins to nod, clicking her tongue, "Well, yes you are." Lilith scoffs, sliding the leather gloves off of her hands.

Red clicks her tongue, sitting up, "That's very incorrect as both halves of my body are covered with my underwear, unless I wasn't then that would be me naked." She smartly replies, crossing her toned arms.

"Why are you half-way dressed then? If that helps your pea brain to sleep." Lilith throws her gloves onto the kitchen counter before she makes her way to the couch Red's body is draped over.

"Very much so. And I woke up to some girl in bed with me, I assumed that we fucked and I've just not been in the mood to dress since, besides it's my day off, let me be free!" Red throws her arms in the air in defense, her book clutched tightly in her right hand.

Lilith shoots her a disappointed look before ripping herself away and back to the kitchen counter, Red immediately gets to her feet and drops the blanket, making her way to Lilith with almost her entire body exposed.

Red's hip meets the kitchen counter, her arms crossed at her chest, tensing the muscle under her skin, "It's different, Lilith." Red's eyebrows are narrowed when she starts, her tone low and more stern now.

Lilith sighs, turning away from Red and making her way to the other end of the kitchen, placing some cans into the cupboard, "No, Red, you know it upsets me." She hisses, the lump in her throat echoing off the apartment walls when the toilet is heard to be flushed.

"Lilith, It's not intimate at all, it's me fucking them they never fuck me-" Red is interrupted by Ashton's gobsmacked expression from the bathroom door, the most dramatic and exaggerated gasp out of his mouth.