DREAMS

Start from the beginning

"And we love you so much." I added, squeezing my arms around him again.

And we stayed there for a short while, none of us saying anything more and staying right there with Fred for as long as he wanted us to.

Because we would always be there for him, and he would never, ever be on his own.

****************************

We eventually had comforted Fred enough that he had cheered up slightly, seeming a bit more positive.

The three of us had ended up lounging on the floor of their dorm, eating snacks and discussing our plans for the summer. That was when I realized I had never actually told Fred the good news.

"- and it we can hopefully secure a place before the summers over then we will be able to get help setting things up before you go back to school." Fred nodded towards me.

I saw George bite back a smile, peeking over at me as I raised my brows, realizing Fred still thought I was coming back to Hogwarts in after summer without them.

"Oh, but I thought I'd signed up to work full time?" I replied playfully, holding back a smirk.

"Well I think you'd find it pretty difficult to travel to and from school every day as well as- WAIT"

George and I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on Fred's face as he stared at me in disbelief.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He raised his brow, wanting clarification.

"Mhm," I nodded, "I'm not going to stay here without the two of you."

"Holy shit- that's great news!" he cheered, launching over and pulling me into his embrace.

I chuckled as he squeezed me tightly, before quickly pulling away, looking over to George beside me.

"Why aren't you happy?" He scowled.

George let out a laugh, "because I already knew, idiot."

He frowned, "well why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because when we came to tell you, you had just called it quits with Ang, it didn't feel like the right time." I explained.

Fred sighed, "well you've certainly made a shitty day a lot less shit."

I smiled warmly, as he came to embrace me again, extending his arm out to George.

"Again?" George cried sarcastically.

"Yes again, I'm feeling emotional today and I express those emotions through physical touch," Fred pouted, "get in here."

George rolled his eyes in defeat, leaning over and joining the hug once again.

*****************************

I had later left the twins dorm, after spending a few hours discussing the many plans we had for the shop.

However, my head soon felt crammed full of information that I couldn't physically take anymore in, leaving the twins to natter to each other as they usually do.

I decided to stay in my own dorm tonight, feeling as though it would be nice to spend the night with the girls, especially considering Angelina would likely need a lot of comfort at the moment.

Once I got back to the dorm, I was greeted by Hermione but Angelina was no where to be seen.

I had assumed she had maybe gone out with some friends to clear her head, and would likely be back a little bit later.