Chapter 10:The man of my future

Sarah

Walking to the chateau i admired all the houses and kids playing in the park while their parents watched them.

"Can I have one of these?"i gave John B puppy eyes while pointing at the kids playing in distance.
"No,no,not yet cutie"he said cupping my face with his thumbs as we stood,looking at eachother.

He brought his face closer to mine and our noses were now almost touching.I could feel his breath on mine while he brought himself even closer and leaned in.
Our lips touched while he hugged my waist,bringing me closer as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

We pulled away,gasping and catching our breath as i took his hand and we kept walking.
Shortly after he let go of my hand and crouched down,making a bouquet out of daisies he found by a nearby tree.He knew daisies were my favorite.

I admired him as sun lighted up his face while his brown eyes glowed.
He stood up,walking back to me.
"May I take you on a date Val"he said,taking my hand and kissing while giving me the bouquet of daisies.

I smelt the scent of the amazing flowers while i kept him waiting,just to tease him a little as he waited passionetly.
"Why you may Vlad"i responded while we continued walking.
We burst out laughing at the names i gave us both when police caught us and i had to lie.

In no time we arrived at the porch steps of the chateau and came in.
The house was quiet and there was no sign of anyone.It was like it was abandoned.But still it was messy like it always was.Still there was an amazing smell of pancakes.We walked down the hall and arrived at the kitchen.

We saw Big John standing by the stove and flipping a pancake over while there was a pile of pancakes on a plate,placed on the table.
"Dad!"John B yelled out excitedly while leaning against the door frame.
Big John turned around with a blank expression on is face.
"Bird!"Big John yelled with the same excitement on his face,just like
John B.

I haven't paid attention to how much Big John and John B actually looked alike so much.I mean,like father like son.

Big John extended his arms out while John B ran to him.John B ran into his arms while Big John patted his back.
I wish i had a bound like this with my father.
But instead,he was somewhere out in the world right now,with his one and only son,Rafe.

Big John extended his other arm for me to come into the hug,and i did.
I came to them and Big John hugged me while John B put his hand around me also.
We pulled out of the hug and Big John greeted us as John B explained the situation.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and drinking beer.
That is until me and John B decided to call it a day and go check out John B's room before going to sleep.

I walked into the room and immediately went to shower while John B looked around the room.
After i left the shower John B went in.When he finished he dried my hair with the hairdryer as i sat in front of him.
When he finished i leaned onto him and looked up at him.

He leaned his head down and pressed our lips together,closing the distance between us.
First it was a couple of pecks which later turned into a makeout session.
We made out for quite the time when we decided to check out the room.

I opened my wardrobe to find clean clothes since i showered.
John B somehow found his hands on my waist.I put my hands over his that still stayed on my waist as i snuggled into his chest with his head in the crook of my neck.

That's how I realised,i want him to be the man of my future.

I decided to make just Sarah's pov and not John B's since they were kinda doing the same things so i thought that there was no need to.
Anyways,love yall!Enjoy!!