Chapter 7:"Every nightmare ends"

TW:mentions of abuse,drug use and drinking

JJ

After me and Kie went our ways i went to my dad's house to see where's the man.I walked up to the house seeing my dirt bike up front and going to the door.

I walked into the house and i saw my dad passed out on the couch with beer bottles and cigarettes on the table beside him.I decided to just take my clothes and some other things of mine and leave.

I was about to finish packing when i heard my bedroom door open.
"Where have you been boy!?"i could hear my dad's yells but i just ignored him,finishing my packing.

He took me by my shirt and slammed me against the wall,somehow my eyes filled with fear,i remember all the times i got a big bruise on my left cheek,a cut on my lip or above my eyebrow,a bunch of handprints and red marks from when he choked me aswell as some bruises from when he kicked me while i layed there,lifeless on the cold floor.he blew a few punches across my face and one at my jaw but eventually stopped and went back to drinking beer and getting high on the couch,basically ruining his life,but he already did so.

I picked my bag up and went out the door and onto my dirt bike.
I pulled out of his driveway,leaving dust behind me as i drove off to
my mom's house.
I walked up to her porch,ringing her doorbell.

I was about to leave when the door opened and i was met with my mom.She looked stunning,her beautiful blonde straight hair was down and she wore a gorgeous blue dress along with a pair of sandals.

But i saw someone behind her,i just couldn't bring myself to care enough to ask who it was.
I was brought back out of my trance by my mom's sobs as she pulled me in for a hug.I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly as she whispered in my ear.

"I thought i wasn't gonna see you ever again"she said.I could hear the drain and worry fill her voice as she cried into my shoulder.

We pulled out of the hug and she looked like she hasn't slept in days,even longer,weeks probably.
"Where were you Jay i was worried"her voice broke and my heart shattered at the thought of just being totally careless and just leaving her,especially without a note to let her know or atleast a proper goodbye.But instead i was an idiot and left without anyone knowing.Shithead.

"Oh,Valery came since i wanted to tell her more about what happened with you,you know about the whole i thought you were dead thing"she gave me a death stare as i chuckled and looked behind her,seeing Valery standing there with her brunette hair and hazel eyes that met with mine.
"Jayj i missed you like crazyyy"she groaned,running up to me as i hugged her,pulling her in by the waist while smelling her scent.Jasmine shampoo.

"I always thought you looked good together"my mom said as Val pulled out of the hug and inspected my face.
"Jayj what happened"she asked,inspecting my bruises as she caressed her thumbs over them while i slightly winced everytime.
"Oh nothing,just fell off the stairs like an hour ago"i said,trying to convince her,which worked.

Val was my childhood friend,we always got comments like'oh i always thought yall were so good together'or something like that.But to be honest one girl that was and still is on my mind is Kie.I've liked Kie ever since i met her in first grade.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with Val's voice.
"We should all go get ice cream and talk on the dock"Val said.
"Oh no,you kids enjoy,i haven't ate."said my mom while hugging me last time and waving at us while we exited the garden.

"I guess every nightmare ends"i mumbled so that only i can hear it.

I don't like this one that much but let me tell yall.Be ready cus Val is a BITCH.