24

Later, the word "Jiang Yanxi" became a taboo in Shen Nanzhou's heart for a long time.

When you really like someone, you don't even dare to call her name openly.

Shen Nanzhou tried hard for Jiang Yanxi three times. He knew that the bright moon was hanging in the sky and was out of reach, but he still wanted to try his best to get closer to her.

For the first time, I wanted to go to a high school with her.

For the second time, as the outstanding student representative of North Campus, I went to her campus to give a speech.

The third time, he was admitted to a university in the same city as her, and his school was only 10km away from her.

For the last time, just a little bit, just a little bit, he thought he would finally have several years to reunite with her.

He walked the road near her school and thought about suitable restaurants in the imperial capital. He made countless sketches in his mind, thinking about how he could meet her by chance, say hello, and extend an invitation to her.

At this time, the only good brother who knew his thoughts naturally became Shen Nanzhou's think tank.

In short, unlike Shen Nanzhou, he is a veteran in love. He did not learn how to fall in love at a young age and had three girlfriends in high school.

In short, I happened to be assigned to the same class as Shen Nanzhou when I was in high school.

Shen Nanzhou didn't talk much and looked a little arrogant. On the contrary, he had a pair of fox eyes and an affectionate expression. The girls gave up on Shen Nanzhou as soon as they saw him.

After all, no matter how good-looking Shen Nanzhou is, he still has self-esteem. Who would be obsessed with someone who doesn't like him? Besides, they are all underage high school students. These loves are sincere but not firm.

Seeing Shen Nanzhou's "nothing in common", these girls immediately turned to Jian Yan, who was good-looking and well-spoken.

Who can resist a young man who always has a smile on his face, is handsome and has a bit of a sneer?

Jian Yan's first girlfriend was because she had a bad encounter with Shen Nanzhou and was confused by Jian Yan's gentle appearance.

When she awkwardly stood in the corner of the corridor holding the unsent love letter, she felt embarrassed when she thought of Shen Nanzhou's cold glance just now.

In short, he sighed, walked forward, pinched the pink book in the girl's hand between his index and middle fingers, and said rather frivolously: "As for you, please don't get killed by 'Shen Nanqiang', he doesn't If you want to fall in love, why don't you talk to me?"

Good guy, Jiujiu's words are better than Shen Nanzhou's singing. Within a few weeks, Jiujiang fell in love with this girl.

At that time, Shen Nanzhou was not aware of the nature of a "scumbag" in short. Although he felt it was a bit inappropriate, he did not like to be the one who preached to others.

It was just a slight reminder: "It's almost time to separate into the second grade of high school."

In short, he raised his eyelids and said softly: "Someone behaves so stoically, but that's not what he thinks in his heart."

He approached Shen Nanzhou and said : "Jiang Yanxi? Huh?"

The deepest secret in his heart was dug out, and Shen Nanzhou's mind went blank. Before he could react, he simply patted his shoulder: "Don't panic, I won't tell anyone...but , you just want to think about it anyway."

He sighed in short: "It's pitiful, you started playing so hard, are you planning to die alone in this life?"

This sentence back then almost became a prophecy.

When I was in college, in short, I no longer went to the same school as Shen Nanzhou, but they were both in the Imperial Capital.

The old man in love looked at Shen Nanzhou's tossing and turning over and over again, hating how iron could never become steel, and gave him a lot of ideas.

"Send her a message and ask her out for dinner!"

"Apart from □□, don't have any other contact information? Let's meet her by chance at the gate of her school!"

At that time, Shen Nanzhou couldn't help but turn on his phone and click on Jiang Yanxi's □□ personal page. , her profile picture is dim and she is not online all year round.

He sent her two messages, one was "Come on for the high school entrance exam" and the other was "Come on for the college entrance examination".

Jiang Yanxi replied to the first one: [Thank you, you too. 】

Because of this reply, Shen Nanzhou was not willing to change his phone or his phone. He read this reply thousands of times.

As for the second one, Jiang Yanxi did not reply. Shen Nanzhou thought that she probably didn't need it anymore.

The person on the WeChat account Jianjiujiu was still giving him advice: "Forget it, let me help you ask if anyone knows her contact information..."

Finally, the communication expert Jianjiujiu said this .

The social expert·In short, finally succeeded in getting Jiang Yanxi's mobile phone number, and went to Shen Nanzhou's school to tell Shen Nanzhou the information in person.

He proudly showed off to Shen Nanzhou: "Is there anything I can't do if I take action?"

In short, he did not forget to stimulate Shen Nanzhou: "Brother, I'm telling you, you'd better act swiftly. These boys in the university and High school is different. Falling in love is not prohibited in college. It's the time when hormones are breaking out. The university is full of highly intelligent people. I don't look like Jiang Yanxi is a person who cares about appearance. Maybe one day I will learn from some rocket builder. We are together..."

In one sentence, Shen Nanzhou's biggest fear was revealed.

Why is it that no matter in junior high school or high school, there are so many people who like Jiang Yanxi, but few dare to confess to her?

Because she seems so unattainable, maybe everyone has such a person in their circle of friends: when he/she falls in love, everyone can't help but think, "Who is this person?" 】

Everyone agreed: If Jiang Yanxi has a partner in the future, it must be a non-human academic tyrant with the same magnetic field.

The simple words greatly stimulated Shen Nanzhou. He wrote down Jiang Yanxi's phone number without saying a word, and finally decided to stop hesitating and take practical action.

In short, she looked like a teachable child and said: "That's right! You also have to have some confidence in your own face! Although Nuwa did not give you extra wisdom when she created humans, she gave you Maximize your appearance points, you have to give full play to your strengths!"

In short, he walked around the silent Shen Nanzhou twice: "Look at your figure and face, which God loves to eat, I will follow you You said that people are all visual animals, and Jiang Yanxi is no exception. Only if you take the initiative can the story happen!"

In short, he said: "Let's go! I know a friend. Let's sneak into University B on the weekend. Create opportunities for you to meet by chance!"