19

Shen Nanzhou and Jiang Yanxi entered the group one after another. Because of the deliberate intention of all members of Aite, everyone's firepower was concentrated on Shen Nanzhou. It seemed that no one paid attention to Jiang Yanxi who came in behind.

But some people were curious and clicked on the WeChat name called "JIANG". Their hearts were shaken, and they went to the small window and said simply: "That...is Jiang Yanxi?" She has come back? 】

Before waiting for a brief reply, I saw Jiang Yanxi also posted a message in the group: [Hello everyone, I am Jiang Yanxi (happy)]

The WeChat group chat that was bustling just now fell into a weird silence.

Then everyone became extremely well-behaved:

[Hello, monitor]

[Hello, monitor Jiang]

[Long time no see, monitor] Now it was Shen Nanzhou's turn to gently raise the corners of his lips: "The majesty of monitor Jiang is still

the same as before."

It's strange that Jiang Yanxi treats everyone like a spring breeze, but unfortunately, even the most troublesome thorn in the teacher's face is extremely obedient in front of Jiang Yanxi.

Perhaps she was too beautiful and no one wanted to leave a bad impression in Jiang Yanxi's heart.

After a while, someone finally asked cautiously: [So, will Monitor Jiang come too? ]

In short: [Are you not welcome? (Dog head)]

[Welcome, welcome (applause)]

[(Fireworks) (Fireworks) (Fireworks)]

Everyone in Class 20 of A Middle School is feeling dizzy now. Oh my God, not only Shen Nanzhou is coming? Jiang Yanxi is coming too?

Wait, Shen Nanzhou and Jiang Yanxi?

The sharp-eyed person scrolled to the front of the message and found that it was Shen Nanzhou who invited Jiang Yanxi to join the group.

When Jiang Yanxi went to the United States to study, he stayed there for ten years and lost contact with most of his classmates in China. Could it be that he still had contact with Shen Nanzhou?

Curious, but afraid to ask, we can only discuss in private:

[Do you know when Jiang Yanxi returned to China?]

[Does any of you have her contact information?]

The only one who knows something about the inside story, Tian Linlin, oh, no, is now named Lin Tiantian. , she really wanted to howl: [The cp she was talking about back then has come true! 】

Lin Tiantian, who is in junior high school, is a senior zodiac tarot girl. She carries a pair of Sakura Tarot with her to read people's horoscopes and tell fortunes.

It is worth mentioning that she also gave Shen Nanzhou a check.

During that time, Jiang Yanxi's face kept appearing in Shen Nanzhou's mind uncontrollably. The young boy didn't know what it was like, and the young Shen couldn't understand what was wrong with him.

As a result, Shen Nanzhou's newly improved achievements have stalled.

Lin Tiantian, who was sitting in the back row, suddenly poked him: "Are you worried?" She pretended to be mysterious: "I see your Hongluan heart is aroused, are you in love for the first time?"

Shen Nanzhou was startled, he had never thought of this. Maybe, but Lin Tiantian was quite famous in her grade at that time, for no other reason than because after a few correct calculations, everyone felt that she was really capable.