15

The nurse lamented: "Don't end up with a stupid account again——"

Haidu City University Affiliated Hospital is a well-known large hospital in the country. It can't do anything to kick the patients out, but no one pays. The hospital can only advance the money itself.

The second assistant next to him smiled and said: "Our hospital is a big hospital. We can't do things that are assigned to us like small hospitals. They are all matters of the medical department, so don't worry."

Hospitals always have debts. , For example, if you really have no money and can't find anyone to pay, the small hospital will ask the doctors and nurses in the department to share the bill.

However, large hospitals have financial support and generally will not do such price reductions.

Jiang Yanxi said: "The medical department will also discuss with the family members, or with the driver. If you can pay part of the money, please pay part of it first."

The nurse nodded, and she suddenly remembered and asked: "By the way, Director Jiang, Doctor Song, Doctor Lan, are you okay?"

Jiang Yanxi knew that she was talking about Zhou Yong's positive HIV antibody, so she shook her head: "It's okay, we have taken protective measures." The

second assistant, Doctor Song, said, "Director Jiang, You didn't see how stable your hands are, nothing happened!"

Dr. Song has completely become Jiang Yanxi's fanboy. He is a resident doctor and it is his first time to operate with Jiang Yanxi. Before this, he has never seen anyone's The hand can be so steady.

Dr. Song even felt that Jiang Yanxi was a precise machine that would not be affected by outside interference or make mistakes.

Shen Nanzhou's hanging heart finally relaxed, and his palms were already sweating.

After the assistant director finished filming Jiang Yanxi, he put away the machine and gave Jiang Yanxi a thumbs up: "Director Jiang is young and promising, and is the new pillar of the medical field!"

Facing the assistant director's unstinting praise, Jiang Yanxi just smiled: " Something unexpected happened today and the original filming plan was interrupted. I'm really sorry. How about we do it another day?" It was

also the intention of the hospital leadership to cooperate with the filming of the show. The hospital leaders also wanted to take this opportunity to continue to expand the hospital's reputation.

The assistant director waved his hand quickly: "No, no, no, today is good. This way it is real enough! We are the ones who disturbed Director Jiang's normal work today..." The

assistant director is in his forties and has won many awards in the entertainment industry. The great director still respects Jiang Yanxi very much.

Now that he is in the position of assistant director, he knows even more how precious young talented doctors like Jiang Yanxi are. Doctors cannot be offended, especially expert doctors.

Jiang Yanxi nodded in greeting: "Then I'll leave first." She was on night shift today, and she planned to go back to the duty room to look at the patient's information and some unread papers.

Jiang Yanxi studied under Professor Michael from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her research interests are cerebral aneurysm malformation, cerebrovascular disease and skull base tumors.

But Shen Nanzhou suddenly stopped her: "Jiang Yanxi!"

He hesitated for a long time, and looked at her steps about to turn around, but still called him impulsively.