30

: The Garden Restaurant on the Weekend.

Jiang Yanxi attended the appointment on time.

This date was very strange. Jiang Yanxi, who should have been sad, looked calm, but Shen Nanzhou couldn't laugh.

He was still struggling in his heart, like he was at war.

Before taking a few bites of the meal, Shen Nanzhou couldn't help but speak: "I heard that you are going to the United States?"

Jiang Yanxi smiled: "It's not that fast yet, I just need to apply for withdrawal from school first, and I will wait until the application offer comes down. Let's go."

"Where to go?"

"Probably Washington."

Washington is 11,792 kilometers away from the imperial capital. If we say goodbye from now on, it will be difficult to see each other again for many years.

Shen Nanzhou lowered his head silently and stabbed the steak with his fork, cutting it absentmindedly.

Several times he wanted to put down his fork. He wanted to tell Jiang Yanxi if you could stay.

He wants to say I like you, but he is afraid of being abrupt when he says he loves you, so he only dares to say he likes you.

He wants to say that you are the moon that was out of reach when I was young, and the sweetheart that I have been in love with for three years.

He also wanted to be selfish and say that it may not be better for you to go to the United States than to stay in China.

If you stay at University B in China, your future is bright, but if you go to the United States, your future is unknown.

But he only dared to glance at Jiang Yanxi quietly with his peripheral vision. He thought he did it perfectly, but Jiang Yanxi caught him.

Jiang Yanxi said, "If you want to say something, just say it."

When Shen Nanzhou's words came to her lips, what she said was: "Can I ask you why you did this?"

He wanted to know why she made this decision. .

Jiang Yanxi was very frank, "I think you already know that my grandfather passed away. He had a brain tumor. He had an operation before, but it relapsed." "

Sorry." Shen Nanzhou felt her sadness from her words. , even though she already looked relieved.

"It's okay." Jiang Yanxi said, "Actually, when I was looking for a doctor for my grandpa, I found that there was a doctor abroad who could perform my grandpa's surgery, but the level in China was not yet there. We wanted to invite that doctor, but ..."

Jiang Yanxi did not have a specific explanation for the various reasons.

Inviting doctors who can perform surgeries from abroad sounds like just one sentence, and the hardships involved are difficult to describe.

Jiang Yanxi said: "I hope that things that happen to my grandfather can be less common in the future."

Shen Nanzhou said: "Then will you come back?"

Jiang Yanxi nodded, her expression as gentle and firm as ever.

Shen Nanzhou closed his eyes, showed off the best acting skills in his life, and blessed the girl with a smile: "Jiang Yanxi, when I see you in the future, you will be Dr. Jiang. You will definitely become the best doctor."

After saying these words, he felt in his heart The stone seemed to fall.

Just walking back, his heart seemed to be hollowed out.