38

Shen Nanzhou was still some distance away from Jiang Yanxi, and Director Xiao Song deliberately lowered his voice, so Shen Nanzhou didn't hear what they were saying.

His gaze inevitably fell nervously on Jiang Yanxi, fearing that she would not understand the twists and turns and fall for Director Xiao Song's "Tao".

You must know that as an intern teacher, it is not easy to be a teacher. If Xie Hanzhang and Li Shiyue have a conflict due to Jiang Yanxi's improper arrangements, when the program is broadcast, the audience's firepower will also be directed at Jiang Yanxi.

Although the program team did not dare to go too far due to Jiang Yanxi's identity, Jiang Yanxi herself is not a person who cares about public opinion.

But Shen Nanzhou cares. He cares about her being harmed by any unreasonable disaster. Those hurtful words will make him sadder if they are placed on her than if they are placed on himself.

What's more, a person like Jiang Yanxi, who is upright, pure-hearted, and passionate, should not be used by the program team to stir up the topic.

Shen Nanzhou didn't know if Jiang Yanxi refused, but looking at Director Xiao Song's face, it seemed like his plan had been ruined.

Huh... that's good... Shen Nanzhou secretly retracted his foot that stepped towards Jiang Yanxi.

But I don't know if it was because Shen Nanzhou peeked at Jiang Yanxi quite frequently. Shen Nanzhou's sight was suddenly caught by Jiang Yanxi. His face and eyes were blocked by a mask and sunglasses. Logically speaking, he looked like a Unremarkable staff.

Shen Nanzhou felt Jiang Yanxi's gaze pause on him for a moment, then quickly passed by again.

Maybe he didn't recognize himself. Shen Nanzhou felt relieved, but also a little disappointed.

I guess I just want to be recognized by her, but I don't want her to know that I am here.

Throughout the morning, Xie Hanzhang and Li Shiyue basically stayed in the office to make up medical records, except for following Gu Yuexian to change medicines a few times at the beginning.

Dressing change is one of the most basic skills of a surgeon.

Gu Yuexian demonstrated the basic operation of dressing change to the two of them. While opening the dressing change bag, he joked: "If you become surgeons in the future, you must be able to change dressing because you have to do it yourself. Unless When you become the director in the future, you don't have to change the dressing yourself."

Gu Yuexian gave an example: "Even Director Jiang of our department has to do it himself."

Gu Yuexian quickly demonstrated it, and then said: "Like these You must have learned the steps in books before. I just demonstrated it to you again. Do you remember it? Which one of you will come first?"

Xie Hanzhang took the initiative and said, "My graduate student mainly did such things in clinical practice. I'll do it first..." He glanced at Li Shiyue next to him calmly and said, "Student Li is an academic graduate student and may not be proficient in many clinical things..."

Facing Xie Hanzhang's words, Li Shiyue had no response. She even nodded and said, "I have been studying in school and I really lack clinical experience. It is better for Xie to enter the clinic very early." Xie

Hanzhang suspected that Li Shiyue was connoting him, but her His expression was frank, as if he really thought so.

Xie Hanzhang thought to himself, only a ghost would believe her words. As we all know, the status of most medical master's students is not as good as that of academic masters. Junior masters are all migrant workers, and only academic masters are the biological sons and daughters of the school.

You can become proficient in clinical matters after staying there for a few months, but being able to do scientific research and publish articles is what hospitals and schools value most.

Li Shiyue has a background in a prestigious school and has a high-scoring essay. Whether it is entering the hospital or school, it is easier than others.

Is Li Shiyue praising him or mocking him by saying this?

But Li Shiyue didn't think as much as Xie Hanzhang thought. She was speaking from her heart. She had been doing scientific research in the laboratory and knew very little about clinical work.

She wanted to take this opportunity to learn more about clinical work and patient contact.

However, she has never been exposed to society in school, and sometimes she is still too young. How can a program like this, which is interfered by capital, really film the daily work of interns honestly?

Gu Yuexian didn't react at all. If there was any competition between the two interns, that was their own business. Anyway, they could just teach what they should teach according to the rules and regulations.

Gu Yuexian took them to the bed of the next patient, a girl in her early twenties and a student.

She has a spinal tumor and just had surgery last week, and now she needs to change the dressing for her wound.

The little girl was lying on the bed, looking at the group of people squeezing in, feeling a little timid in her heart. She said, "Can Director Jiang come over?"

She was a patient admitted by Jiang Yanxi, and Jiang Yanxi also performed the surgery. The gentle female doctor had an extraordinary sense of trust.

Gu Yuexian was no longer surprised by this and said, "Okay, Director Jiang was busy just now, so he should be free now. I'll call her."

This 20-year-old girl's name is Xu Rujun, and she came to the hospital alone. Yes, I signed the surgery form myself.

The situation in her family was a little complicated. Her parents had both remarried, and they were pushing each other. Xu Rujun finally went to college through a work-study program, but was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in her sophomore year.

The program team had communicated with her in advance when they came to shoot. Of course, they would also pay her a sum of money, which could relieve the little girl's urgent need for high surgical expenses.

Jiang Yanxi wore a white coat and walked in from the door. She looked at the people in the room, frowned, and said to Director Xiao Song: "Except for the camera, let everyone else go out."

Jiang Yanxi pulled up the curtains around the bed. Let the camera stand outside the curtain to take pictures. The people inside are covered tightly, and only the light green curtain and the sound of people talking can be captured.

Jiang Yanxi said, "Don't be too nervous. Everyone else is outside the ward, and the camera won't capture the scene inside. At most, it's just the sound of our voices."

Jiang Yanxi gave up her seat to Xie Hanzhang and said, "You can start. "

To change Xu Rujun's dressing, she had to open her clothes. Although the wound was on her lower back, exposing her skin still made Xu Rujun feel ashamed. She bit her lip, thinking that Director Jiang was here, and her heart was filled with fear. Only then can the mind feel a little calmer.

There was an eight-centimeter-long wound on Xu Rujun's waist, and the sutures on it had not been removed. When the dirty gauze was removed from her wound, it affected the skin and flesh, and also affected the drainage tube on the side. Xu Rujun couldn't help but let out a cry of pain.

Even the moment the tape used to stick the gauze was lifted from the skin, it felt unbearable pain.

Xie Hanzhang was not as calm as he showed, because Xu Rujun kept shaking, and she seemed very nervous, especially the moment Xie Hanzhang's hand touched her skin.

Xu Rujun suddenly cried: "Why me?"

Jiang Yanxi quickly asked Xie Hanzhang to stop.

Xu Rujun cried very quietly, "I don't want to be used as a guinea pig." She didn't trust Xie Hanzhang. This male doctor made her feel like she was an object. Maybe she was too sensitive.

But Xu Rujun was really aggrieved. She just had surgery last week and was looked at by so many people in an extremely embarrassing way, even though they were all outside the curtain now.

But Xie Hanzhang's lack of care aroused her inner anxiety.