Chapter 8 Reunion after a long separation

The camera immediately focused on Shen Nanzhou. He was a natural fit for the camera. As long as he was under the camera, he had an eye-catching charm.

His voice was very nice, like a deep cello. It was indeed hailed by the media as "a voice kissed by an angel." Coupled with his very confusing face, Jiang Yanxi looked at it and put his hand on the side where he was lying. The old man also became serious, straightened his body, and kept nodding: "Yes, yes, Doctor Shen, you are right." Jiang Yanxi

was prepared to come to the rescue at any time, but seeing that he was able to do so with ease, she couldn't help but bend. Lip corners.

The young boy in his memory was unruly and a "bad student" who gave the class teacher a headache. However, except for his facial features, the current Shen Nanzhou was completely different.

After Shen Nanzhou's consultation, Jiang Yanxi added a few words, and the two of them left the ward.

As a result, the old man in the 18th bed was quite reluctant to let go of Shen Nanzhou and called him: "Doctor Shen -"

Shen Nanzhou stopped: "What's wrong?"

The old man said: "How old is Dr. Shen this year? Does he have a girlfriend?"

There was a slight embarrassment on Shen Nanzhou's face, as if he didn't expect to be asked personal questions on such an occasion, most importantly in front of Jiang Yanxi.

He subconsciously glanced at Jiang Yanxi and said, "I'm 28, not yet."

The old man patted his thigh: "Great!"

"?"

The old man looked at Shen Nanzhou again, as if he was seeing a piece of delicious fat. Rou: "I have a granddaughter who is two years younger than you. She graduated with a master's degree from Haidu City University this year..."

This is the first time Shen Nanzhou has encountered a situation urging marriage. His entrepreneur father has long ignored his rebellious son. , and his artist mother doesn't care whether her son gets married or not.

After all, Mother Shen felt that getting married was really meaningless, so she might as well not get married.

Shen Nanzhou was so frightened that he took a step back.

The assistant director next to him quickly winked at the camera and asked them to take a few more close-ups. When the time comes, it will be broadcast as a behind-the-scenes feature, and the title will be "Older and more popular male stars are forced to marry."

The old man became more and more enthusiastic as he talked, and even took out his mobile phone: "Dr. Shen, why don't you young people add WeChat and chat among yourselves?" The

program team was coming to film, and they had communicated with these patients in advance, but they didn't I didn't reveal too much, I just said I wanted to make some records about the doctor's work.

Most of the patients in the neurosurgery department are either elderly and have cerebrovascular problems, or they have brain injuries caused by car accidents and falling from heights, and most of them are work-related injuries... These people naturally do not recognize Shen Nanzhou. .

Shen Nanzhou promptly rejected the old man: "Thank you, no need. I have no plans to talk to anyone yet."

Jiang Yanxi also helped by saying: "Mr. Shen is new here. He is busy with work and may not have time for the time being. Think about personal issues."

The old man said: "No matter how busy you are at work, you can't delay important events in life!"

Shen Nanzhou had no choice but to do something wrong at that time, and impulsively said: "Old sir, thank you, I already have The one I like."