27

The next day, Shen Nanzhou went to Jiang Yanxi to borrow books. Jiang Yanxi was afraid that he wouldn't be able to come in, so she ran to the door to pick him up.

Jiang Yanxi has the face of a good student, has an outstanding temperament, and speaks in a gentle and gentle manner. The man at the door was deeply impressed by her and greeted her with a smile: "Xiao Jiang, is this your boyfriend?"

It's not surprising. The uncle misunderstood. Shen Nanzhou was waiting for someone at the entrance of Library B yesterday, but ended up waiting for Jiang Yanxi.

The photo of this handsome man and beautiful woman in the same frame was secretly taken by a thoughtful person and posted on the student forum of University B.

The title is called [Surprise! The Mysterious Boyfriend of Goddess Guanghua Jiang]

Jiang Yanxi has many admirers, but unfortunately there are very few on the surface. Everyone is ready to make a move but dare not take action. Who dares to dream of the bright moon in the sky? Take possession of the flowers of the high mountains as your own?

To put it bluntly, once Jiang Yanxi's real boyfriend is confirmed one day, his life experience will probably be discussed by people on the forum.

Then someone sighed: [Why did President Jiang fall in love with such a person in the end! ]

Then someone posted a post on the same day, and the name was [When will President Jiang break up?]

Jiang Yanxi took the initiative to explain to the uncle: "You misunderstood, he is not my boyfriend, just an ordinary friend."

The uncle smiled and fanned , watching them go away.

The girl's eyes were innocent, but the boy didn't look like he had a clear conscience.

After walking away, Jiang Yanxi explained to Shen Nanzhou sheepishly: "I didn't mean anything else. Maybe I just misunderstood when I saw us walking together."

Shen Nanzhou concealed the sudden disappointment in his heart well and said, "I was beaten by someone." I misunderstood him as your boyfriend, but it was me who got the better of him, which is exactly what I wanted."

How much of the truth was hidden under the joke. Shen Nanzhou later thought that his acting skills were poor and he probably used them up in front of Jiang Yanxi. Acting and concealing love are probably the most difficult things in the world.

Unexpectedly, when Jiang Yanxi heard this, she said to him seriously: "No."

At that moment, her eyes were full of moonlight, and she said: "No, it's not Gao Pan, you are also very good." It's

hard for Shen Nanzhou to describe My feelings at that moment were like flowers blooming before my eyes and fairy music playing in my ears. The so-called elation was nothing more than that.

Even though he tried his best to control himself, Shen Nanzhou couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

After borrowing the book, Shen Nanzhou naturally proposed to treat Jiang Yanxi to dinner.

Of course, the restaurant helped make the reservation in a nutshell.

It was only when he arrived at the place that Shen Nanzhou realized something was wrong. The red roses on the table and the dim lights all revealed a strange ambiguity.

What a guy, I actually booked him a couple's restaurant in a nutshell!

The most terrible thing was that the waiter from the restaurant came up to us and said, "Dear Gold Card Member, you are welcome to choose our restaurant again, and I wish you a pleasant meal."