Chapter 5: Old memories from youth

: Shen Nanzhou regretted it very much. He bit the end of his pen and scratched his head at the paper full of red crosses, while secretly glancing at Jiang Yanxi from the corner of his eye.

Jiang Yanxi sat opposite him, flipping through a book full of mysterious "symbols". She was so absorbed in reading it that she didn't seem to realize that she didn't know these topics at all.

Shen Nanzhou quietly moved his gaze away. He grabbed the pen and scratched a few lines on the paper. Well... choose C for the multiple-choice questions, and copy a few answers from the multiple-choice options for the fill-in-the-blank questions...

Shen Nanzhou quickly understood After "correcting" the paper, he stood up, rubbed his thick hair, and said with a hint of impatience on purpose: "Okay-"

Jiang Yanxi closed the book, raised his eyes gently, and reached out to take it. The voice was cold: "Okay?"

Shen Nanzhou didn't dare to look at her, and reached out to hook the schoolbag on the table next to him: "I'm leaving -" "

Stop." Jiang Yanxi stood up, and at Shen Nan's speed, she was so quick that she couldn't cover her ears. Before Zhou rushed out, he closed the classroom door with his backhand.

Her movements were fast, but she had a calmness and calmness that was unique to Jiang Yanxi.

Shen Nanzhou stopped hastily. The weight of the schoolbag in his hand undoubtedly increased his inertia, causing him to almost bump into Jiang Yanxi.

Shen Nanzhou pushed the door with his hand to avoid hitting her. The tail of Jiang Yanxi's hair swept across his neck, making the young man feel itchy for no reason.

Shen Nanzhou retracted his hand and sat back impatiently, "What on earth do you want to do?"

His attitude was very bad, but in Jiang Yanxi's eyes, he looked fierce and shy.

Jiang Yanxi locked the door with a snap and said, "The head teacher asked me to teach you. If you don't know how, you can ask me. Don't write blindly."

"Who wrote blindly?" Shen Nanzhou felt guilty, "Then how do you write?"

Jiang Yanxi pointed to the first question, "Regarding the effect of force, the following statements are correct:

a. Force is the reason that keeps the object in a stationary state.

b. Force is the reason that maintains the object in motion.

c. Force is the reason that changes the object in motion.

d. Objects will move when they are under force."

Jiang Yanxi asked: "This is a multiple-choice question, why did you choose three options?"

Shen Nanzhou took it for granted: "Except for a, the other three options are almost the same? What's wrong with bcd? "

Jiang Yanxi took out the physics book from his book. Shen Nanzhou's physics book was full of pictures of cute and naive cats with different shapes. Jiang Yanxi finally knew that Shen Nanzhou was "burying his head in memorization" every day in class, and he was thirty or forty in the final exam. How did you get the score?

Jiang Yanxi turned directly to Chapter 7, Li, "This is the original sentence in the book, just remember it."

Jiang Yanxi: "A round container is filled with water. If a wooden block is put into the water, the water will hit the bottom of the cup. Is the pressure increasing, decreasing, or unchanged?"

Shen Nanzhou looked at the word "decrease" crossed out by a red pen on the paper, and said: "Increase?"

Jiang Yanxi: "No change, the formula for calculating liquid pressure is p = density * gravity Acceleration * depth. After the wooden block is put into the water, the same volume of water as the wooden block is discharged. The height of the liquid in the container remains unchanged, and the pressure on the bottom of the cup remains unchanged."