The Disappearance of Kyron Horman (2010)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
THE DISAPPEARANCE OF
KYRON HORMAN
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•THE DISAPPEARANCE OFKYRON HORMAN•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kyron Horn an disappeared while going to school on June 4, 2010. Though the investigation has centered on his stepmother Terri Moulton, the case remains unsolved today.

Shortly after 8am on Friday, June 4, 2010, second grader Kyron Horman arrived at Portland's Skyline Elementary School. It was the day of the science fair and he was setting up his project with the help of his stepmother.

Though a fellow student reported seeing him at 9am. near the school's south entrance, Horman did not report to any classes that day nor did he board the bus later to come home. In fact, he has never been seen by anyone since.

Kyron was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with the letters "CSI" in green and a handprint graphic on it, black cargo pants, white socks, and black Skechers sneakers with orange trim. He wears metal framed glasses. And has a distinct V-shaped strawberry birthmark on his forehead.

This is the disturbing true story behind the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

KYRON HORMAN'S LAST DAY AND
THE CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS
OF HIS DISAPPEARANCE

Ironically, Kyron Horman had a keen interest in forensic science. On the day he disappeared, he was wearing a "C.S.I." t-shirt bearing the logo from the crime procedural show.

It was Horman's stepmother, Terri Moulton, who was the last family member to see the boy alive as he walked down the school's hallway to a class that Friday morning. But she failed a polygraph test on the day's events twice and has since divorced Horman's father — and has been named a suspect by court documents and her own lawyers.

Perhaps the most authoritative sequence of events on Horman's last day comes from a detailed timeline courtesy of The Oregonian, which actually put Moulton at two different grocery stores until 10:10 that morning. However, between then and 11:39am, the stepmother has no alibi.

She claims she was driving rural roads with her infant daughter Kiara, trying to soothe her ear infection, before checking into a 24-Hour Fitness about 11 miles away at 11:39am, where she stayed for an hour.

Then, at 1:21pm, Moulton claimed to have arrived home, logged into Facebook, and posted photos of Horman at school with his science project from that morning.

Then Kyron Horman's father Kaine joined Moulton to meet the school bus at 3:30pm — but Horman did not get off. When they drove to the school and found out that Horman had been marked absent all day, they had the secretary call 911 — and so began the largest missing persons search in Oregon history to date began.

SUSPECTS EMERGE WITHIN
HORMON'S OWN FAMILY

SUSPECTS EMERGE WITHINHORMON'S OWN FAMILY