History of Blood

NO POV, Flashback

Mary's Voice: It was a long time ago...Sometimes, whenever I actually think about it, it almost seems like a fading dream. Was it because of how perfect everything was...? Or perhaps...Because I didn't understand anything yet.

Currently, in a nameless village, a couple of villagers were currently running away from the main district of it. Non of them, had any intention of staying, as they looked around, trying to find somewhere safe to run to.

Among the people, humans, elves, beastkins and even vampires, were all running but, from what?

In the middle of a village, a massive dragon was present, as it roared at everyone nearby.

It had a more demonic appearance compared to other beast. Both his skin and his scales that cover its entire body. It is a quadruped being, with a huge tail, the end of which is in the shape of a huge semi-drident with 2 very hard points, with two large wings, having strong colors, that were red and black. It has a very long neck, where there is a row of eyes, going down its entire neck, and a few more of these eyes are found on its two frontal blades, one on each side, it has a huge semi-triangular head with two pairs of huge red horns, which measure almost the same as its mouth, which are bent forward, and it has 3 pairs of eyes that range from red to yellow, and its mouth is covered with very sharp fangs that never deteriorate, being able to swallow and eat anything. several people in one bite.

The mere sight of it, seemed to almost scare the majority of people, as they tried to run away from it

However, close by the village, three people were currently looking down at the dragon.

One, was a beautiful vampire woman with a small but well-formed body, with very light crimson hair that reaches to her knees and is intense, and eyes of the same color, and pointed ears like those of an elf, but her hair covers them. She wears a knee-length dark red dress made of blood that slides hypnotically over her skin with red accents, dark red hands, dark red stockings, and a pair of shoes. She also wears a crimson hair clip and a red necklace around her neck and ribbon and walks with an umbrella to protect herself from the sun.

The other, was a vampire with wavy golden blonde hair, crimson red eyes, and a porcelain complexion. Her size, was similar to the previous one, as for some reason, she looked like a young child. Her outfit consists of a frilly white dress shirt and a black mini skirt with frills. She also wears a white coat with a blue lining as well as a short pair of boots and knee-high socks.

The two of them, looked down at the area, as in the first chapter, clenched her fist in anger, while the other, looks down somberly.

Looking at her companion, the other vampire grabbed her hand, as the former eyes widened for a split second.

Blond Vampire: Don't worry, Elizabeth...

At the sudden remark, the vampire with the umbrella, named Elizabeth, looked back at her friend.