Welcome to the Lawless City Part 2

No POV

Chaos. Fear. And doubt. That was what everyone was feeling.

One second, everything was calm, and the next, a whole army of ghouls emerged out of nowhere. The people of the Lawless City, were all running around, trying to find cover.

Yet, no matter where they went, they were immediately found and attacked. Nothing, really mattered here. Their fate, seemed to be sealed. No Spellsword understood, how to fight this.

Among the many people, coming out off a building in panic, the image of Claire Kagenou could be seen, as she made her away around the crowd, looking around frantically.

The screams of the people were annoying in her opinion but there was nothing she could do at the moment. She was preoccupied with her own problems.

She was looking around the district, as she stopped people before pushing them away.

Claire: *Frantic* Cid!!! Kai!!! Where are you two!? Those idiots! I told them to stay still.

As she said that, she turned to the side and spotted a couple of ghouls attacking the people.

She had told her brothers, to not leave the area in which they were staying. Yet, here they both just wondered off, to wherever they pleased.

And right now, they chose the worst time.

As she kept looking for them, she spotted a Spellsword that was taking people out of the area. Seeing him, Claire decided to approach him.

Claire: *Frantic* Um, have you seen two black haired boys, around 17-year olds, around here?

At the sudden question, the man stopped momentarily and looked back at the Claire. He couldn't believe her question. They were more than hundred people here, all looking similarly, running from the ghouls.

Finding a certain person-Worse two, was impossible.

Spellsword: Ah!? Fuck if I know! I bet the boys just got eaten by ghouls!!!

At the sudden remark, Claire's eyes widen. Both of her brothers...Dead...She started to envision the scenario. Both Kai and Cid...Lying down, bleeding, as the ghouls are them apart.

The scenery caused nightmares already...The two of them were probably begging for her help...For their big sister to come and save them. Claire started to panic...

Immediately, Claire sended a quick slap to the man's face, infused with magic

Immediately, Claire sended a quick slap to the man's face, infused with magic. The attack was so strong, that it was easily able to knock him out.

Claire: *Scared* Don't say that!!!

The idea that was planted on her head, was the worst thing that had ever happened to her. Even worse, than when she was kidnapped by Olga and kind of tortured.

As she did that, she started to look around. The people running around the area didn't help her.

Claire: *Frantic* Where are you Cid, Kai...!? There's no way you both got eaten, right...!? *Heard Something* H-Huh?