Gathering of the Strong

Rose Pov

I was outside in agarden...Practicing my swings.

I was born as a princess in the country of arts, Oriana

I was born as a princess in the country of arts, Oriana. Members of the royal family, are expected to become masters of an Artform.

It could be painting, or playing an instrument. You're expected to choose a discipline and devote your life to it.

From a young age, I had a taste for a different king of art...Whatever I tried my hands at, I received high praises...

However, in the end, I chose the way of the sword.

In Oriana, fencing is look down upon as barbaric. But I managed to shake off my inhibitions and get accepted as a transfer student at the Spellsword academy.

I haven't regretted it for a moment. What I saw that day...That beautiful fighting style will be forever engraved into my heart.

This precious memory is something I haven't shared with anyone before. One day, I will also wiled my sword with such grace. I also wish to keep the people close to me at heart.

I've met good people...Princess Alexia...Lady Natsume...And my love...Kai Kagenou...

After finishing my repetitions, I feel slightly lightheaded, as I head my head.

Rose: *Sigh* I need to focus...My father will be coming to the God of War Festival. *Serious* If my fencing skills can't earn his approval, he will most likely order me to return home...But I can't leave while my heart belongs to another...I've not for no fiancé...That isn't him...

As I believe this, I look upward the sky, feeling pain around my body. Sighting, I walk back inside.

Rose's Thoughts: A good rest is what I need.

As I enter, I look toward the kingdom of Midgar once more before sighting...

Timeskip, No Pov

Currently, in the Kingdom of Midgar, fireworks could be seen pairing the sky. People from different parts of the world coming together. Restaurants and hotels full, similar to that of Lindwurm. People enjoying their personal talks.

Everywhere one might look, different people were present. However, most of them had a one thing in common. A good majority of them...Were Spellswords.

On top of a building, Kai was looking down at all of this people, as he had his hand under his chin.

Kai: So...It had finally begun...

What was happening right now, was known as the Bushin Tournament or better known as its informal name...The God of War festival. An event in which powerful Spellswords hailing from various countries come and fight.

It was an event which people from weak to strong, want to see...And Kai has been waiting for it.

Kai's Thoughts: This day has been a long time coming...*Serious* However, I have to remain attentive...