The Curtain Closes Among Shadows

No Pov

Knight 1: *Scared* Eek! What the hell are you!?

Knight 2: *Scared* Stop! What did we ever do to you!?

In a large buidling, a couple of knights, were trying to get away from an enemy. They were currently in a large bulding, one belonging to the knigts.

However, the truth was that it was one of the bases of the Diábolos Cult. And right now...One of the Seven Shaded was attacking it...

It was a beautiful teenage girl with long black hair and with large dog ear sporting on top of her head. She sports purple eyes. Her body is a slender build with an ample bosom. On her head, a pair of beastkin ears and tail were present, specifically that of a dog.

she wore a customary slime bodysuit with black and bronze decorations on the shoulder, stomach, and thighs. The setting was open in her stomach and wore feather accessories around her neck. Sometimes she wears a mask to protect her original identity.

This was another of Kai's personal Seven Shades...Delta

As she torn down the cult members, she wore a beautiful, sadistic smile as she torn each of the evildoers into shreds

As she looked at the rest of the knights, she used the slime and formed a large sword before spinning and killing all of them

However, because of the strength, she also end up destroying the pillars that held the building in place.

On the outside, on top of a clock tower, Alpha was there, seeing everything that was happening. The member of Shadow Garden were attacking all of the hideouts of the Diábolos Cult.

As she did, a sound got her attention.

She looked toward the direction where Delta was current dealing with, seeing the whole building crumble down into pieces.

As she did, she couldn't help but smile fondly. This was very Delta like.

Alpha: *Taking her mask off* It has begun...