❁ Jin×Bts (Part 1 of 2) ❁

Start from the beginning

"Hyu-" he was about to knock the ivory white door leading to Jin's room but then stopped when he saw the door ajar. He opened the door, "Hyung let's go and eat breakfast" he said knowing Jin was in there maybe sulking around or just upset.

But the bed was empty and cold and the room was empty. Where did he go? Yoongi stepped out of the room his brows knitted together in worry. Where did he go? Yoongi made it to the breakfast table where now they were munching down their breakfast down as yoongi had said.

He sat on his chair, "So where is he?" Namjoon asked. "He wasn't there in his room" yoongi said. "I guess he must have left for work" Jungkook said. "Yeah, for that extra practice" Hoseok said. "Yeah" Jimin said. "Must be there" Taehyung said.

"He must be there in studio for the extra practice." Yoongi said. Somehow unsure of his own words.

The breakfast after that didn't took much of a time for they were done. And ready to get to their work. It didn't took them any much longer to actually reach their work place.

Taehyung was still feeling like he was unjusted. And just wanted to talk things out with Seokjin that is what he wanted to do. They reached their practice room and put their bags down.

They were right on time for their schedule. And their dance instructor was about the corner coming to start their schedule. But Seokjin was missing. He wasn't visible anywhere in the room.

"Did he even came to work?" Namjoon muttered looking around, "I think he did. Look, his jacket is right there" Jungkook said pointing to the navy blue jacket left abandoned in the corner of the room. "But then, where is he?" Yoongi began, his eyes searching for his hyung. "He must be somewhere around." Namjoon said.

"Alright guys. Let's get started with our practice!" The dance instructor came in with good spirits. The boys turned around and waved to him and wished him morning. The instructor got in and was about to tell them to proceed ahead with their usual stretching and warm up before the actual practice when Yoongi intrupped him. "Umm....hyung?" he said.

"Yes Yoongi ssi?", the instructor said. "Where is Jin hyung? He came in early," Yoongi said. "Jin ssi? I'm sorry, but I haven't seen him" he said, "But he came early.." Namjoon said, "I have been in the company since last night Namjoon ssi...I haven't seen Seokjin ssi since day before yesterday."

"It can't be possible..." Jungkook mumbled, and walked back to the jacket which was left abandoned and unwanted. Something felt so wrong.

He picked it up. It strangly felt warm and damp. With the courage he had in him, he turned it around,

Crimson red, and fresh and warm. Blood dripped down the jacket.

"No way, WHERE THE HELL IS HE?" Namjoon asked banging the desk. "Namjoon if I knew I wouldn't have been the one who would get shocked either." The director of the company said. "Someone just got disappeared from our company and you got no clue? This is irresponsible" Yoongi said.

"I get you namjoon am sorry-" "he might be hurt....." Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh so you care now?" He heard someone say. "We want to know where he is. He did came here right?" Jungkook asked. "As far as I can tell he was here..." One of the staff member said. "But where is he now?" Hoseok asked. "We don't know. We just saw him coming in," they said.

"This is impossible. I am going to sue you, and you and you and the whole company!" Jungkook said standing up going around, "This is careless, a breech of security. How can this huge multi million worth company staff be so careless and irresponsible that one of the member go missing and none of you all saw him expect him coming? None of you know anything about him this is nuisance I am suing each one of you. Each one of you!" Jungkook said pointing fingers out and forgetting the honorific.