❁ Jin×Bts (Part 1 of 2) ❁

Start from the beginning

"It's like you are trying to view the prospective of only one end namjoon" Jin chuckled. "Taetae, what did hyung do?"Namjoon asked, "I called him out for his mistake and he started blaming me" Taehyung said. "Taehyung ah I did not tried to blame you" Jin said voice soft trying to make things clear.

"Then why do I find him all broken?" Namjoon said. "Namjoon I am sorry. I made him cry but that was because of-" "of what hyung? You can not just blame it on others and call it a day. You had been making this mistake for a while now and if you didn't get it you could have told us instead of troubling Taehyung" Jimin mumbled.

"Jimin-ah I would never even imagine to trouble Taehyung. All I did was try to put it on that it wasn't a mistake that I did on purpose but it was because he miss-" Jin was once again cut off with Taehyung's broken voice, "See, all he wants to do is blame all of his faults on me" he said. "You know what hyung, YOU should have spent some extra hours down the practice room." Hoseok mumbled.

"Hoba.. I will, I will but atleast give me a chance to explain it" Jin said his voice trembling just a bit with the losing defenses. "There really isn't anything to be explained hyung. Sometimes I wish you would have acted more mature." Namjoon said. Jin looked at him, then at Jungkook who stood there "Would you listen to me?" He asked. Jungkook looked up and met his hyung's eyes.

He opened his mouth and shut it off immediately. He was too young to step in between a fight of people who are older than him, and have more experience than him. His opinion may not be that valued here. Or relevant to be honest. So he just chose to stay quite.

Seokjin desperately turned to Yoongi, the one who spoke the least during the whole over deal. "Am sorry hyung. I don't really have anything to say, or listen." Yoongi said. Jin looked at him helplessly and then sighed, "Perhaps I am the one at the fault. I'm sorry Taehyung-ah" he said, picked his bag up and walked out, leaving them behind.

Namjoon sighed, "When will he grow up?", was what he muttered under his breath.

_____________

It was already the next day. Last night seemed like a vivid blur. They hadn't spoken much to Jin after the concert, infact Seokjin himself didn't made any efforts to start the conversation. He just resided himself, and when returned to the dorm he stepped in his room and didn't made any appearance on the breakfast table the next day.

"Where is he?" Hoseok asked when the whole table was filled with some good meal to start their day ahead. "I don't know hyung" Jungkook said quietly buttering his toast. "He must be in his room sulking away like he does." Namjoon mumbled.

"But I mean, I think we should have at least heard, hyung's side?" Jungkook said.

"If he would have made you cry, do you think you'd be begging to hear his side to us?" Jimin said sharply. "I mean..i didn't meant it in a wrong way Jiminshi... it is just that there could be two sides to same story you know...and I kinda think what we did yesterday was wrong..." jungkook said not matching anyone's eyes. "So you trying to say that Taehyung is wrong? And is lying?" Jimin said. "I- No jimin I did-"

"You are just like him...blaming me" Taehyung said in a low sad voice. "No, no Taehyung hyung. I am not trying to blame you. I am just saying that, I think we should have let Jin hyung speak his side as well." jungkook said. "Jungkook it is better if you keep it to yourself for some time. I don't want anyone else breaking into a fight. We have concerts to attend, Damnit." Namjoon said.

"How about we just eat the breakfast and I check up on hyung?" Yoongi said. "Sounds fair to me" Jungkook said. The rest of them were not really reactive towards it, but did gave an approving nod. Yoongi got up and got in the hallway leading to the eldest of the group, Seokjin's room.