Christmas Pleasures

Darius

Finally! It was time for me and Isis to get together. I had been waiting a long time for this getaway vacation and I made sure that I had everything I needed to make this weekend as special as hell. I knew the CFE group was having a Christmas party but from my understanding it would be on Monday, since it was the actual day. So my weekend would be free for me to do whatever I wish.

I hadn't spoken to Analia in a minute but I'm sure she was doing fine and probably all hugged up around dude. She can be with him, if that's who she wants but I know where her heart lies - she loves me. She ain't going nowhere.

Check in at the resort was 4 pm, but Isis called me yesterday and told me that we could check in early around 1 pm so I figured I would get a  on the roa d to the resort. She booked this nice ass resort in Wisconsin Dells that had cabins and townhouses. I figured I would hit the road early so I could possibly decorate the room in a romantic way. I hadn't done this shit for any female but I knew Isis would appreciate it.

By the time I had gotten on the road, I hadn't heard from Isis. She said she would be leaving out a bit late and that I might arrive a bit before she would because she had to find a way to ditch her man. I was cool with that, the later the better honestly as it would give me more time to set the room up just right.

It was about an hour into the drive when my notification went off on my phone alerting me to something I had set on my calendar.

"What the fuck is this going off for?" I said out loud as I had to minimize the map app in order to see the notification.

It pulled up my calendar and my stomach dropped. It was Analia's birthday!

Fuck! Fuck! Shit!

I knew December 23rd sounded familiar to me. I had always celebrated Analia's birthday with her, except for the last couple I was just being stupid. But I had promised her when we joined CFE that we would celebrate in style and here I was over 100 miles away going to get some pussy. She'll forgive me, she always does. She knows how I am.

Isis

I didn't want to do it but I had no choice. I didn't want Darius to know what was going on today and I didn't want him to ruin it as well. After all, it was my wedding day. I didn't want Darius in the Chicago vicinity so I sent him on a trip, all by his lonesome, up to Wisconsin Dells. By the time he finds out that I wasn't coming, I would have married Tavion.

I had Darius wrapped around my finger. Yes, it's true that he had given me the best sex that I had ever had. And yes, he was better than Tavion. But Tavion has a lot going for him and I love him even more. Tavion was well aware of Darius and had no worries about me leaving him because he knew I wouldn't do anything that stupid.

Having an open relationship allowed us to grow closer together without all of the sexual frustrations and tensions we had in our relationship. We decided it was best for us to do what we needed to do in order for us to work. I had no issues or worries about who Tavion slept with because I knew I was the best and I knew he wouldn't find anyone to replace me. Because I do it all in the bed and then some.

Darius was fun to have around when I had an itch that needed scratching as he knew how to scratch it well. He pleasured me in ways just thinking about it makes me wet between my legs. But by this afternoon, I will be Mrs. Tavion Sanders and this pussy will be all his. Tavion and I agreed to get whatever inhibitions out before our marriage because we would be totally committed to each other thereafter.

I know we can get better in bed, we had a lot of experiences to recall. I'm sure I'll have him do some of the things Darius did to make me squeal. It was magical and I'm sure Tavion will do just fine. I looked at the time and Darius should be about an hour out from the resort, which makes him a little shy of about 5 hours away. I believe that was a good distance to send him to ensure he wouldn't show up at my wedding.