Chemistry

Analia

Things had been going well for Darius, he had been closing down the Bileu's club and really gaining more attention. He even avoided starting shit with me as he seemed happy with whatever situation he had going on with some female. When he would finish at the studio he would immediately leave, probably to go and meet up with the female he was dealing with.

Things between Darius and I had changed as we weren't talking as much as before. I think he was intimidated by Taye, but yet he didn't want to acknowledge me in that way. Besides, he has made his decision so I guess I will have to move on, and Taye is the perfect person to help me do so.

He has been extremely nice to me showing me how I deserve to be treated along with having no problems showing his feelings towards me either. Taye had made it easy for me to catch feelings for him as I felt them growing after our night out at the skating rink. That was so much fun. He told me in so many ways that he had a motive to make me forget about Darius and he is well on his way.

As I was about to head out to the studio, Siedah called me and informed me that plans had changed and to meet everyone over Franklin's place. When I arrived, I noticed Marcus and Franklin were in the studio with Taye in the booth along with Siedah.

I was in awe, Siedah had an amazing voice. They were singing along so well together; Taye's voice was so good, he could practically sing with anyone. They finished shortly after I arrived; Taye's eyes lit up when he saw me walk in.

"A'ight y'all, that shit was tight." Franklin said, sitting at the soundboard.

"Yeah, that's one that is going on the EP for real." Marcus said as they walked out the booth. "Siedah is just gonna be on everyone's EP."

"Why don't you wanna make one for yourself Siedah?" Franklin asked.

"Hell naw, I'm good. I don't want to do this for a living. I'm good at being behind the scenes." she answered.

"Besides, I don't need no niggas tryna holla at her either." Marcus chimed in. Franklin laughed and shook his head.

"You got this nigga hooked Siedah. It wasn't long ago when he wasn't tryna hook up with anyone."

"Yup, I am and she knows it. Ain't no shame in my game." Marcus blurted. Monica and Franklin laughed and shook their heads. Marcus realized I had arrived and called me over.

"Oh Analia, good you're here. I need you to get in there with Taye so we can record that track." he said pointing at the booth.

"Cool." I said taking off my coat and looking at Taye. He smiled at me; he was happy to see me.

"Both of them got a song together?" Monica said, looking at Siedah.

"Yes girl," she said, moving closer to her. "Wait until you see the chemistry between them when they sing."

"Chemistry?" Monica looked back at Siedah.

"Yes girl, it's like Marcus and I. It just comes naturally." Siedah responded.

Taye joined me in the booth. He smiled at me as we grabbed the headphones.

"Hey Mouse, you ready to blow?"

"I am Sir, are you ready?" I said, hitting him playfully. He laughed.

"I'm always ready." He said, stepping towards me and helping me with the headphones as I held my locs out of the way.

"Thank you, I appreciate you." I said. I wanted him to know that I did. He was so amazing to me. He wasn't trying to force himself on me, he just wanted his actions to prove himself to me. And he was winning.