Chapter 5: Escaping the Clutches of Academia Part 2

Start from the beginning

The three ran past him and Yuri.

"Well, now I can't afford to lose." Shiryu said with a smirk. "Sorry Yuri but you heard them."

"I did, too bad you will." Yuri said with a smile which then turned into a smirk. "Although, I did  promise to let them get to the gate..."

Just as the girls were about to reach the gate, three males in red uniforms appeared in front of them.

"...They didn't." Yuri finished.

"Bastard!" Shiryu growled.

"Guess Leo told him not to take any chances." Zarc said.

(Of course he wouldn't.) Shiryu agreed. (He's not going to risk losing the parts of Ray he has.)

"Sorry, but you girls aren't going anywhere." Red #1 said with a smirk.

"Damn it." Serena growled.

"You know, you girls are pretty cute." Red #2 said with a grin.

"Coming from guys like you, that makes me want to puke." Ruri snapped.

"Come on now, don't be like that." Red #3 said. "Maybe after Yuri cards that filthy traitor we can have some fun." he says as he licks his lips, something that the other two agreed with.

"How about hell no you freak!" Rin said angerly.

"And besides." Serena added. "What makes you think we're gonna listen to you?"

The sisters share a look, nod and deploy their blades.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." Red #1 said as the boys deployed theirs.

"Don't worry, we'll go easy on you girls." Red #3 said arrogantly.

Back to Shiryu and Yuri, they were about to start their own duel.

"I hope your ready, Shiryu." Yuri said with a smile.

"I've been ready for a long time Yuri." Shiryu responded.

"DUEL!" both yelled.

Shiryu and Yuri LP: 4000

Turn 1: Shiryu

"I'll start this off." Shiryu said as he took a card from his hand. "I'll first play Branded Fusion!"

The card appears on his field.

"I fuse from my deck Fallen of Albaz with Incredible Ecclesia, the Virtuous to Fusion Summon Level 8: Albion the Branded Dragon!" Shiryu declared.

Albion roared as it appeared on the field in Defense mode.

"Next I use his effect to fusion again!" Shiryu said. "I banish the Albaz in my GY and the Ad Libitum of Despia in my hand to Fusion Summon Level 8: Lubellion the Searing Dragon!"

Lubellion appeared beside Albion also in Defense mode.

"Now by sending a card in my hand to the GY." Shiryu said as he discards. "I can use Lubellions effect to fusion summon again! I return to my deck my two banish monsters to Fusion Summon Level 8: Masquerade the Blazing Dragon!"

Next to appear was Masquerade in Defense mode too.

"I end my turn!" Shiryu announced.

Turn 2: Yuri

"Draw." Yuri said as he looked at his hand. "I must say Shiryu, your skills are truly remarkable. To be able to fusion summon back-to-back with so little cards is incredible. Something not many can do."