ACCISMUS CHAPTER 34~ DEPARTURE

The next few days were full of running around. For the first part, Dwhyte took the bus to work that morning as it was from there that his boss/girlfriend would make travel arrangements to the airport.

Catherine Espionosa shuffled around very meek but professional-it was still kind of hard admitting that he knew her outside of work. He saw her radiance. Her aura had a subtle glow that he felt like only he could see it. She glanced his way so often, and it was funny as she only did it when he was low-key watching her.

And finally, all suitcases were placed in the trunk of the vehicle and all of them boarded, just a little bit of staff outside as they bided goodbye and their west of wishes of safety too.

Hip to hip - he sat with her. It was nice of her for choosing to sit immediately beside him. A few others sat opposite. The sides of their legs brushed occasionally, something hers lingered, but he knew it was her reassuring him that she was there so there wasn't any need to be anxious really.

"Alright, we have everything. Thanks, yes. Okay, bye." Catherine ended the conversation with her mother as Dwhyte recognized the feminine voice. Another thing was that he liked that she had respect for her parents - especially when she was at an adult and very much successful stage of her life.

Blake sat in front of him, his fingers typed quickly against the keyboard of his phone. It was only a few minutes, and it had already felt like a year. The nerves in his body stilled as he relaxed in the seat, his earpods was connected only to one ear, as he wanted to be aware of what was happening around him but at the same time- chill. The sleeping pills had kicked in, full effect - his eyes watered as a signal to rest.

The car exited Trafalgar Road and was further out of town. Soon, Dwhyte found himself drifting further and further until the view became slightly strange. Blake, was still typing away, his face relaxed and went into a frown a few times, he was at a distance, plus though they were slightly getting along more, he didn't think they were on that level for him to be asking questions.

Dwhyte thought of everything that happened in the previous week. He glanced out of the windscreen of the tinted vehicle that had managed to comfortably hold four adults, plus suitcases.

He felt eyes on him for a sec, he glanced in the rearview mirror and wasn't shocked to see the driver who stared at him. He could feel the smirk, eyes squinted, but it couldn't hide that he was enjoying - whatever it was. The slit in his eyebrows exposed his identity, and it was, in fact, the lad that picked him up at his house when Catherine sent him for him.

He knew of their date.

And just their relationship outside of work.

Dwhyte glared at him because he knew that the maids as well at the service guys got along - they gossiped. But Catherine assured him that the guy meant no harm. Dwhyte rolled his eyes at him with a scowl - the lad shook his head but didn't bother him for the rest of the ride.

Another two hour ride and they were by the airport. The vehicle erupted in laughter, but he was too hazed to care. Everyone got out and grabbed their belongings. He grabbed him things as he felt like he was operating on default.

The next thirty minutes, everything was concluded, and Dwhyte relaxed against the plane seat. It had been a while since he had travelled, and his nerves were in a jitty. Catherine's private jet was thousandths of feet in the air. His acrophobia was active, but no one didn't have to know. The others didn't seem to care as they sipped champagne and chatted. They had small conversations, and even in his half asleep state, he could hear Blake's voice. He seemed more cheerful from what it seemed.

Blake was there, Fiona's, whose Catherine's personal assistant and her lawyer from the committee; who will help her with the legal guidance as it relates to her operations. The slight tap to his shoulder made him glance up only to see Cat holding a glass of sparkling wine and a bottle of alkaline water. "Are you okay, babe?"