72 | peace

Longest chapter of the book ahead. Almost 8k words. Making your wait worth it.

• • •

The hot wet kisses didn't cease. Ruhaani let out a soft sigh as he nipped at the skin at the base of her throat.

This was enjoyable. Having his hands roam everywhere on her skin, his fingers pinching her hardened peak under his t-shirt that she wore, his lips brushing her skin all over and his teeth nipping at her skin wherever he pleased.

However, Ruhaani found her patience waning. He had been teasing her long enough. "Aadarsh, can we...just aaah.. go to bed?" Her question ended in a moan as the hand that had slipped underneath her t-shirt squeezed the hardened peak of her breast.

"No. Don't want to wake up everyone do you?" he muttered , pulling away from her.

Ruhaani's eyes widened a bit. It seemed as though he had meant it quite literally when he said he was going to make her scream. Now it made sense why he ushered her into the confined space of their closet and pulled the sliding door shut despite the room's door outside being locked.

She saw the mischievous glint in his eyes, and the subtle lift of one corner of his lips. There was no doubt that her smug husband had a wicked plan up his sleeve. A wave of anticipation gushed down her spine. The man would never fail to amaze her.

Aadarsh stepped back, and in one smooth movement of his arms he pulled up his t-shirt and removed it over his head.

Ruhaani's hungry eyes moved all over his smooth skin, covered with a very faint dust of hair. Her hands itched to touch that firm chest and run down those toned abdominal muscles to that V that disappeared into his joggers.

"Your turn," he said in an even voice. Ruhaani blinked meeting his eyes. Even if that was a demand instead of a request she wasn't going to protest, because it made her weak in the knees. As strange as it was, she liked to let him lead as much as she wanted to be the one with full control.

Her hands fisted the end of the oversized t-shirt she was wearing and she pulled it up and over her head. She dropped the garment beside her just as he had and stood topless before him. No bra.

A smile made it to her lips as his gaze struggled to come up to meet her eyes again. His eyes were drawn to all that she had bared. Fuelled by the confidence she took a few small steps and stood before him.

He quickly recovered from that strong wave of lust, looked her into the eyes and stepped aside and came to stand behind her.

Ruhaani watched him in the mirror right in front of her. The confined space of their closet was beginning to be their favourite place to get down to their night shenanigans. He leaned forward, floating his face above her shoulder, looking at her through the mirror.

"I want to try something," he muttered kissing her shoulder.

"Try exactly what?" Ruhaani asked immediately as her pulse quickened in anticipation.

She parted her lips as his fingers skimmed around her waist and came to her tummy. His hand then boldly ventured beyond the waistband of her pajamas, inside the trousers and her undergarment.

She leaned back into him, her back pressing against his chest. She released a sigh as his rough fingers came in contact with her sensitive supple flesh. His lips lowered to the crook of her neck as he gently began rubbing his fingers against her pleasure point.

"More," she mumbled in a lustful haze. His fingers were good at this. "Faster," she spilled another word, her voice carried a mix of urgent need and impatient desire. Their gazes met through the mirror.