𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛

Enjoy and sorry for the wait. I've been busy. I'll try to update my other stories. Thank you for reading.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

The day was nice and our heroes have been walking. They had to walk through a mountain to get to Celadon City. They were close to this mountain and they stopped to have lunch.

They were almost done eating when their Pokemon all looked over at a tree. Momo noticed and she said, "What's wrong Ivysaur?"

"What is it Pikachu?" Asked Ash.

Suddenly out came a white Pokemon with brown arms, lags, and tail. It ran over and took Ash's last rice ball. The Pokemon ate it happy and they were surprised.

"This is not good." Said Momo scared.

"Yeah. Don't make it mad Ash. It won't stop until it is the last one standing if you make it angry." Brock added.

Ash looked up the Pokemon on his Poke'dex and it said;

"Mankey The Pig Monkey Pokemon
A fighting type Pokemon
An agile Pokemon that lives in trees. It angers easily and will not hesitate to attack anything."

"No wander you two are scared." Said Ash a bit scared himself.

At that moment Team Rocket came out of nowhere and tried to catch the Mankey who grew angry. He went at them hard and Brock had them leave quitely while the Pig Monkey Pokemon was distracted.

They didn't know as they ran off that Mankey evolved thanks to Team Rocket. He is now a Primeape who was still angry.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Our heroes are now running from Primeape who is chasing them. They were in the mountains now and the angry Pokemon was gaining on them.

"Why is it coming after us?" Momo cried.

"I don't know. It must still be mad at Team Rocket." Brock said.

"It's catching up!" Ash said informing his friends.

It tried to hit Momo, but Brock managed to pull her away. Ivysaur was able to dodge and land next to her trainer.

"T-thanks Brock." Said Momo. She was a bit shock up.

"No problem." Said Brock with a small smile.
"Look out Ash! I think it's looking for a battle." Brock called out.

"Be careful Ash!" Called Momo.

Primeape then took Ash's hat and Ash used his Bulbasaur who was doing good until Primeape sent the Seed Pokemon flying. They saw Team Rocket there as well and Primeape sent them flying again. Ash was able to catch Primeape with Bulbasaur afterwards. They found that they had made it to Celadon City.

They were glad that they got there so fast thanks to running from Primeape. They headed to the City and to the Pokemon Center just outside of the City.