Chapter 19: The Challenge

Start from the beginning

"Please, forgive me..."

(Timeskip)

Construction Site, Fairy Tail

The Next Day, everyone was back to work on the reconstruction of the new Fairy Tail Hall. The old remains of the former guild hall were now taken as new materials just came in. It seemed as though the new guild will be much bigger than it was before.

Of course, Kagari had his Shadows assist in the rebuilding, mainly his nameless soldiers helping with reconstruction and Shadow Orcs with the heavy lifting.

Natsu was trying to lift multiple wooden beams above his head, but the weight was too much for him and they fell on top of him.

Mirajane: Oh Natsu.

Kagari: Tusk, Greed, Go and help Natsu out, would you?

Just then, Tusk and Greed walked over and began to picked up the beams off of Natsu and took them away.

Natsu: Hmph. Show offs.

Kagari: Don't worry about it, Natsu.

Gray: That's what you get for carrying too much, ya moron.

Natsu: What did you call me?!

Gray: You got a problem, dragon boy?!

Natsu: Yeah, I gotta problem with your face!

Lucy: They're at it again, huh?

Happy: Aye.

As Natsu and Gray continued to argue, a familiar blue haired girl, Juvia Lockser was looking at Gray with hearts in her eyes.

Juvia: Oh Gray, my love! I'd wish you'd carry me like that, too!

Before they started fighting, a lumber beam smashed into Natsu's and Gray's heads and Erza stood above them.

Erza: Enough! No more lollygagging! We have a lot of work to do!

Kagari's Thoughts: -_-...This has become such a big gag joke now...

Kagari looked up to see Master Makarov standing above everyone with his increased size, putting up wooden infrastructure for the new building.

Kagari: Tusk, increase your size and help Master Makarov.

Tusk: Understood, Boss.