Change For You♤ Gyeong Jun

Requested by: bobaa_03

Kyungjun was known among his peers as the school bully

Kyungjun was known among his peers as the school bully. He ruled the hallways with an iron fist, instilling fear in the hearts of anyone who crossed his path. Y/n, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. She was a gentle soul, always extending kindness and compassion to those around her.

Despite their stark differences, fate seemed to have thrown them together. Y/n had caught Kyungjun's eye one day, and he was immediately drawn to her sweet nature. He approached her, his tough exterior slowly melting away as he introduced himself. Y/n agreed to give him a chance, optimistic that beneath his tough exterior, Gyeongjun could change.

For a while, their relationship seemed to thrive. Kyungjun showered Y/n with affection, and she held onto the idea that his aggression was merely a facade.

"Y/n kyungjun was looking for you. Didn't he texted you?"

Seungbin ask as he sat down next to you leaning against the table waiting for his friend to come back with the food.

Y/n opened her phone to see if kyungjun did. "Where is he at?" I ask turning to Seungbin. He shrug

"I don't know, maybe doing his thing again. Can't control his anger sometimes when someone messed with him"

He replied tapping his fingers as he saw his friend coming towards them as he stood up.

I sighed "Would he stop for once and let his victims rest from getting bullied?"
I asked tired of comforting gyeongjun as i ruffled my hair trying to calm my nerves down.

"He will not stop unless he wants to. Just talk to him later he might change once just for you." He chuckles as he pats my back before leaving.

However, as time went on, Y/n began to see glimpses of the real Kyungjun. His anger would flare up at the slightest provocation, causing arguments and tension to fill their once blissful bond.
Conversations between them became riddled with angst, as Kyungjun's toxic tendencies continued to escalate. Y/n desperately tried to reason with him, hoping he would see the error in his ways. But Kyungjun's pride often got the best of him, and he refused to acknowledge his faults.

Despite the hurtful words and explosive fights, Y/n couldn't bring herself to leave. She saw the potential in Kyungjun, she saw the person he could become if he chose to change. Deep down, Y/n believed that love could conquer all, even the darkness that consumed Gyeongjun's soul.

One day, after yet another heated argument, Y/n decided she had had enough. She couldn't continue living in a toxic relationship, constantly walking on eggshells, fearing the next outburst from the person she loved. With tears streaming down her face, she gathered the courage to confront Kyungjun one final time.

"I can't do this anymore, Kyungjun,"
Y/n choked out, her voice trembling with emotion.

"I love you, but I can't keep hurting like this."

"What do you mean-"

Kyungjun stared at her, realization slowly sinking in. He had pushed away the one person who genuinely cared for him, who believed in his ability to change. Regret washed over him, and he reached out to grab Y/n's trembling hands.

He tried to go towards her but she moves back making him stop.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n," Kyungjun whispered, his voice filled with remorse.

"I've been a fool, blinded by my own insecurities. I never wanted to hurt you, and I certainly never wanted to lose you."

He replied with a pleading tone in his voice as he come towards her and held her shoulder.

Y/n looked into his eyes, searching for sincerity. She saw the vulnerability hidden beneath the tough exterior, and a spark of hope flickered within her. Maybe, just maybe, Kyungjun was capable of change.

Against all odds, the couple decided to give their relationship another chance, but with one condition - Kyungjun would seek help to address his anger and toxic behavior. Together, they embarked on a journey of healing and growth.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and slowly but surely, Kyungjun transformed not fully but succesfully. He control his anger just to prove Y/n that he'll change for her, and actively worked on becoming a better person.

The once feared bully began to fade away, replaced by a caring partner who treated Y/n with the love and respect she deserved.

One evening, as the sun set casting a golden glow over the city, Y/n and Kyungjun found themselves standing at their favorite spot, hand in hand. They had come a long way since their turbulent past, and their journey had taught them the true meaning of resilience and forgiveness.

With a tender smile on his face, Kyungjun leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a gentle kiss, filled with passion and a newfound sense of hope as he held her close and so tight that he don't want to let you go.

It was a kiss that symbolized their triumph over adversity, their ability to overcome the obstacles that once threatened to tear them apart.
And as they stood there, wrapped in each other's embrace, they knew in their hearts that their love story was far from conventional. But it was in embracing their differences and facing their demons head-on that they had discovered a love that was unbreakable, a love that had the power to conquer even the darkest of paths.

As the sun sets in the horizon, casting a warm golden glow, he gazes at her with a deep sense of admiration and affection. His eyes are filled with tenderness and love, reflecting the colors of the sunset. The way he looks at her is captivating, as if she is the only person in the world that matters to him in that moment. His gaze is gentle yet intense, conveying a profound connection and a desire to cherish every moment spent together. It's as if his eyes are telling a story of their own, a story of love, devotion, and a promising future.

"You mean the world to me, and I want to be a better person for you. I promise to work on myself every day and make positive changes to be the partner you deserve."

"I love you Y/n." He replied leaning our heads together as we spend the whole time talking and laughing under the sunset.