Hyunho ft.Nahee ♡ Only For Her

>Overprotective Hyunho<(Cuz why not ( '∀')/~~)

(Cuz why not ( '∀')/~~)

>Overprotective Hyunho<(Cuz why not ( '∀')/~~)

Req by ⤴️

Nahee sat in the back of the classroom, her gaze fixed on Hyunho as he laughed and chatted animatedly with Y/n. Her heart sank with each passing moment, for she knew that she was losing him. Nahee had always been the quiet and reserved type, content with her books and sketches. But ever since Y/n entered their lives, everything had changed.

In the corner of the classroom, Hyunho and Y/n sat together, a plate of snacks between them.

Y/n was engrossed in a comic book, her eyes scanning the pages with intense interest. Hyunho watched her with a fond smile, picking up a piece of cake from the plate.

"Y/n, you need to eat something." he said, holding the cake in front of her.

Y/n looked up, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her favorite snack. "Oh, you got strawberry cake!" she exclaimed, reaching for her fork.

But before she could, Hyunho held up the piece of cake to her mouth. "Here, try this. I think it's the one you like."

Y/n giggled, opening her mouth to accept the cake. "You always know what I like, Hyunho," she said, her eyes crinkling with happiness.

Across the classroom, Nahee sat alone at her usual spot, her eyes fixed on the scene unfolding before her. She watched as Hyunho fed Y/n, her heart heavy with jealousy. She longed to be in Y/n's place, to be the one receiving Hyunho's attention.

But she knew that she couldn't let her feelings get in the way of their friendship. She had to be strong, for herself and for them. As she watched them from afar, she couldn't help but wonder if Hyunho would ever look her way, if she would ever be the one to make him smile like that. For now, all she could do was watch and hope.

Hyunho and Y/n spent most of their time together. They would go for walks in the park, have picnics by the river, and laugh like there was no tomorrow. Nahee watched them from a distance, her heart yearning for Hyunho's attention.