Protection☆ Jin Da Beom

There was a deadly school game that had taken the students by storm

There was a deadly school game that had taken the students by storm. It was a game of survival, where the mafia had to eliminate the innocent survivors one by one. Among the players was a boy named Jin Dabum, a quiet and loner student who had always kept to himself.

Jin Dabum had always admired a girl named Y/n from afar. She was a civilian in the game, innocent and unaware of the danger that lurked around her. Jin Dabum couldn't help but feel a strong connection towards her, even though they had never spoken before.

One day, as the game progressed, one of Jin Dabum's mafia teammates, Somi, decided that it was time to eliminate Y/n. Somi believed that by doing so, they could bring the game to a swift end. However, Jin Dabum scoffed at the idea and vehemently disagreed.

"Oh Jungwon, you can't seriously agree with Somi," Jin Dabum said, crossing his arms. "Y/n is innocent. She doesn't deserve to be harmed."

Oh Jungwon, another member of the mafia team, crossed her arms and nodded in agreement with Somi. "Jin Dabum, we need to finish this game. Y/n is just a civilian, and her elimination will bring us closer to victory."

Jin Dabum's eyes narrowed, his frustration growing. He couldn't understand how they could be so heartless. "I won't let you harm her. Let her live out this game in peace."

Somi, growing impatient, continued to force Jin Dabum to change his mind. But Jin Dabum stood his ground, warning both of them not to harm Y/n. He knew that if they crossed the line, he would have no choice but to take matters into his own hands.

"I'm warning you both," Jin Dabum said, his voice filled with determination. "If you lay a finger on Y/n, I will do the same to you. I won't let anyone harm her."

Instead, Jin Dabum proposed a different plan. He wanted to eliminate Gyeongjun, another member of civillian team, tonight. Gyeongjun had proven to be a threat, and Jin Dabum believed that by removing him from the equation, he could protect Y/n and ensure her survival. Y/n have been a threat for Gyeongjun ever since she move in the school.

"No one can harm her," Jin Dabum declared firmly. "Let her live out this game. We can find another way to win."

Somi huffed rolling her eyes walking away with Jungwon behind.
As the night fell, Jin Dabum took matters into his own hands. He confronted Gyeongjun, his eyes filled with determination. The two engaged in a fierce battle, but in the end, Jin Dabum emerged victorious.

With Gyeongjun eliminated, Jin Dabum returned to his mafia team, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and relief. He knew that he had taken a risk, but it was a risk he was willing to take to protect Y/n.

As the game continued, Jin Dabum and Y/n found themselves drawn to each other. Their connection grew stronger with each passing day, and they soon realized that their admiration had blossomed into something more.

In the end, Jin Dabum's love for Y/n had not only saved her from harm but had also brought them together. They had defied the rules of the deadly school game and found a love that was stronger than any obstacle they faced.

And so, in the midst of chaos and danger, a beautiful love story had unfolded, proving that even in the darkest of times, love could conquer all.