(11) "Une Dernière Fois"

Start from the beginning

 "We'll catch colds and die" she replied and so I giggled, making her playfully slap me in the face. "But seriously though. That doesn't sound bad right?" I asked.

 "Not at all" she said and then we kissed.

 "Wait, I just realized . You haven't introduced me to your father yet" I said as I pulled away. 

 "Don't worry, he's coming today"

 "What?"

 "Today" she said and then smiled at me.

 ----

Tris's P.O.V

 "This can't go on forever Katie. We have to talk about this"

 "Why should we Tristan? You don't understand me anyway"

 "Then help me!"

 "Help you? Tris? That's what I've been trying to do for weeks!. Clearly, somewhere . . . there's something that went wrong"

 "I'm sorry Katie"

 "I wish it was that easy Tristan. I really wish it was"

----

James's P.O.V

 I found myself in the midst of an eye-opening feeling. The strange thing is that I don't feel the same way I used to towards him. Maybe I got numb, maybe I just got enough. I don't know, the only thing I'm sure of right now is that I don't wanna be with him.

 "Why did you come back?'

 "I felt like we're both ready now"

 "What made you think that? huh Troye?" I asked as my chest started to tighten.

 "We were both fragile before"

 "That's exactly why you left me right? I was fragile, you knew I was fragile and yet you dropped me" my voice is shaky but at the same it started to raise. I can't stop the words from coming out. And he couldn't stop me from it, he made me suffered for countless months and this would be the perfect time to make him feel the same. 

 "I got scared"

 "Got scared of what?"

 "That you would break me even more"

 "So you broke me and had the guts to let me go on for more than two years? You know what? Every single day I wished I died!" I couldn't take it any longer, my tears started to swell. 

 "I'm sorry" he replied, starting to tear up as well.

 "Sorry? the pain you caused me is enough to kill me Troye"

 "James. . . please" he said and then got p and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away and told him to leave. 

 "I'm sorry James"

 "Leave or I'll make sure you'll end up in a hospital"

"So-"

 "Leave!! Damn it Troye! Leave" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My tears are constantly running down my face.

 He ran out, and I was left alone and once again, broken.

---

Brad's P.O.V

 "I know. I'll come in on Friday"

 "What is it?" I turned around and saw Norrie standing by the door.

 "They're asking me write songs for a new band"

 "What band?"

 "Hey Violet"

 Alright. I thought it'll be Black Sabbath then I'll fight you for it but hey , who are they?"

 "They supported 5 Seconds of Summer on their tour. I'll meet them tomorrow"

 "So you took it?. I thought no jobs for a while?' she asked, clearly disappointed. 

 "We're having a baby, I need extra money"

 "You could but a jet right now if you want to, and yet you still don't have money?"

 "I'm trying to save for something"

 "What is it?"

 "I don't know, maybe a beach"

 "What?" she asked and so I just laughed. "Seriously? a beach" Norrie couldn't believe it. "Yes, a beach. You know how I wanna spend the rest of my old life on a beach right?" I asked

 "Yes"

--

that's it for this chapter guys, what do you think? Please vote and comment :D

x

p.s the next chapter will have a huge time jump. so stay tuned x