Authors Note (Get Involved)

Hey guys! Ok so I have been updating a lot lately and a idea popped into my head.... What if I asked you guys what you think should happen in the story? Some people like romance (that's all the last couple of chapters) and some like action. So if you really want something to happen in this story please comment below and if I think the idea is good all put it in one of my chapters. All try to put bits and pieces of each idea so no one feels left out. This story is not only because I felt like writing something, it's for all you guys who want to read a continuation of your favorite anime, manga. I'm here for you guys. I would also love it if you guys did some fan art. This might be asking for too much though, cause I know that not everyone is a artist. I'm not saying go full on da Vinci on me, stick figures are my best friend. So if you guys like this idea and have any suggestions please I'm open, it will also keep me updating cause half my comments are people wanting me to update, and I'm touched. Maybe draw a picture of one of your favorite parts, or just something adorable. If I get your permeation all even put it in the media for all the viewers to see. I know I'm not that popular yet but I don't care, I'm really well off and this is the most followers and like, comments I have ever gotten on anything so I want to say thank you. I want to keep going and become even more successful in the WattPad world because my dream someday is to become a published author, have my books in paper and hard covers and have someone enjoy everything I do, that is my dream. You guys are making my dream come true, your making it a reality so thank you.