"Yeah. I'm not doing that. My phone be dry as fuck when I be knowing my worth." I voiced. "Plus I don't need to focus, my heart ain't broke it's still beating."

I curved so many niggas I'm so fucking mad. They finna be mad too cause I'm texting all of them back later on today.

I was gonna sit around acting depressed but I knew that wouldn't last because of how I am. I be tryna be sad and then end up laughing my ass off the next minute.

Like whatever.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was a FaceTime from he who shall not be named. That's why I keep referring to him as him and he. That muthafucka name will never roll off my tongue again.

I won't even think his name.

"He's calling you." Brooke laughed.

"Ian answering that shit. I forgot to block him." I said.

No I didn't. I wanted to see him blow my phone up and beg for me. He been doing that for two days, it brought me joy ignoring him.

I don't know why he tryna talk to me though because I threw a brick at his car that night and fucked up his windshield. I wouldn't even be talking to me.

Especially because of that situation too.

*TWO DAYS AGO*

"Are you okay?" Chyna asked Kiyari as they got out of the car. They had all came back to Malachi's house.

"I'm good." Kiyari said and they we were walking up the pathway to the steps she stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at the bricks on the ground and decided to pick one up.

She definitely was not good. She was feeling a million emotions on the ride back but she had calmed down a bit. She was still in her feelings though.

"What you doing?" Chyna asked her best friend.

"Nothing." Kiyari responded dryly and turned around and began walking towards Khalil's car.

"Kiyari!" Samaria yelled at her.

"Fuck him and this car honestly. The fuck." Kiyari mumbled underneath her breath.

Once she reached his car she pulled back the hand that she held the brick in and then threw it at his windshield and watched the glass crack.

"Oh my god." Chy gasped and Kiyari dusted her hands off on her pants because the brick had dirt on it and she ignored the sound of Khalil's car alarm going off.

Eventually Malachi's front door opened and the boys had walked out cause of the alarm.

"Bro what the fuck happened to my car?!" Khalil yelled and rushed over to where Kiyari was standing.

"I threw a brick at it." She said truthfully.

"Why the fuck you do that?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ion know. Ask Yasmine." She told him and watched his face change and she went to walk away and he pulled her back but she snatched herself from out of his grip.

"Yo best bet is to not touch me right now." She said to him.

He knew that she knew. She could tell by his face.