Chapter 08 | The Secret MMS

𝐉 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 𝐊 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊' 𝐒 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Standing in front of Police Station somehow I am feeling I am a criminal. Since last two days I have a fever inside me, coming and going, today feeling a little better I finally came out of house, heading towards office, today I am feeling like sinner, just because today I will tell Yn to sign off from the post, she is not in a fault but still that's all the minimum I can do to save her from death. I stopped at way to office, at this police station to consult with Namjoon Hyung before taking any step, he is the intelligent one always guides me in the hard situations. 

Stepping inside the police station the first thing came up to my eyes are the couples of handcuffs, it must hurt a lot they are made of metals. Everyone here knew me already as since Hyung joined here I am coming here since, whenever I need to decide something urgent or something I forget to ask, I ran here. Going through the hallways I finally came to Hyung's cabin.

Knocking a couple of times finally, Hyung muttered a little Come in for me. Pushing the heavy door, I entered. My body became so weak that it was hard for me to push this door, which was pretty easy for me. "Good Morning Hyung." Dragging a chair from its place, I placed myself into it. This room is pretty cold I don't know why. " Hey Kookie! How's Your health?" Hyung asked, He has been my role model since very first. 

I always want to be like him, calm, cool, intelligent, and humble. I wanted to become a police officer too but as I am the only heir I am forced into this, we have to love our work, Hyung's advice still roams around my head. " I am fine Hyung! Jin Hyung prescribed some medics and I hope I will be fully healthy after some days." I retorted, Hyung flashed a calm dimple smile, well it's not a sin to say that if someday I will turn into a homosexual person, Namjoon Hyung will be the reason. " So you are here? sudden?" Hyung asked turning off the pages of some case files, and finally ended up closing them. The dustbin here is full of waste, no doubt, destroy king for a reason though. 

" Um. I took a decision and I don't know if it's a good one or not. So, some advice?" I never felt so nervous till now, cause I think that I was doing wrong. " Okay, so what's that?" Hyung asked back. " I thought to tell Yn, to resign from the post," I said in a small manner, the confident tone is missing and I am well known for it, I am still waiting for the reaction of Hyung but there's nothing, he is calm as usual. " But why?" I was expecting the same question but with a little more expression, but he is calm and looks like he is trying to understand in which mental state I am passing from. 

" I just want to save her life, as mine is full of dangers, like I don't want her dead at the last. Because of the maniac person." I explained, somehow the eyes from the SUV crossed in my mind, chilling my blood to bones. Hyung's reaction was not expected from me. He let out a deep sigh, before putting off his glasses from nasal cartilage. Though how much I will try to act as a mature or responsible person, an adult one for Hyungs I am always small. I think only my anger issues work on the Company, not here. 

" Listen Jungkook! Understand first." Namjoon Hyung whenever he is serious always calls by full name. " You can't do this, how much risk though here? Cause we still don't know who's the mysterious person behind all of this, this can be Yn too. Anyone, everyone is under suspicious eyes." Namjoon Hyung has a point, anyone can be the reason and if suddenly I tell her to resign, if she is the reason she can do anything and if she is not then it will draw attention towards her. But thinking that she can be reason and I am spending time with her, is chilling my bones up. Life is Horrible, it's not Conjuring which is the most horror, it's our life, Anything can happen anytime.