Chapter 07 | The Dim Light

𝐉 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 𝐊 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊 ' 𝐒     𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Everything around me is wrapped with so many twisted questions why and only why? Nothing seems good, in the peace where I used to live somehow lost somewhere all is now regret. Am I really at fault?  For me, they are losing their life  I am confused but somehow disappointed in myself I am a failure to save those lives Neither did she flirt with me nor did I say a single unrelated word with business but still she was pushed toward death why?

I am feeling so horrific now, so many things happened for me and with me too but who's the person? why can't the person just take me instead of them? the weight of regret is too much. I am scared if things are going like this Yn will be also in danger. I can't be a bad person after knowing that she will be in danger and If I didn't save her, I would be not in a position to stand up for my ethics. The guilt will eat me up so it will be better if I  give her any excuse asking to leave the job.

It's unfair I know, but that's the bare minimum in my hands which I can do to save her life.

  𝐄 𝐍 𝐃  𝐎 𝐅  𝐉 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 𝐊 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊 ' 𝐒     𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

As soon as he heard the news he came back home. In this mentality office is not a stable place. There are huge chance that he can break down emotionally in front of many employees. He doesn't want it. And here in front of the six if he cries like a baby no one gonna judge him by calling him a crybaby or a weak person. That's why family and friends have different circles.

" Relax Kook! I know it's a huge bunch of things happening since a time, but breaking down emotionally is not even an option if you will break down that easily it will be hard to catch the person. " Namjoon said though Namjoon's words have a specific and logical meaning it doesn't stand upon the surface of guilt and regret the weight of those two is very much. At this point, Namjoon is also confused having no reason to explain to Jungkook he is not the reason.

Namjoon tried hard to pull out just a few pieces of evidence to make Jungkook understand it's not a thing for he is to blame or he should blame himself he can't control the mishaps and he knows the person behind these. Everything is wrapped with double-sided questions if you're getting an answer there's another question resurfacing.

" Is there any reason other than me for her death? Any mafia or any business deal? NOTHING IT'S ONLY ME. " When a person is so frustrated he will always end up screaming letting out some of the uneasiness he is feeling inside him. With Jungkook same happened. Namjoon sighed, he had no explanation, not able to find any evidence to erase the burden over the younger head. He has a long life to live also.

" Listen, Kook! In apparent eyes sometimes we see what we shouldn't but as we can't see through people it seems we are at fault, everything happened for us. " After staying silent for a couple of conversations Yoongi finally opened his mouth, he loves to say things on the point with logic and ethics neither a little sugar coat nor a little harsh, he is always soft with the youngest especially. " Many times in life many people will try to blame you for those you can't control, they will try to put yourself down in your eyes, but never let them be successful. "