Lucy Bronze X Keira Walsh X Y/N~Trying To Move On 4~

Comenzar desde el principio

"I've got an idea- i'll call you back" Mia said quickly before the FaceTime went dead.

"Wait- no" For fucks sake.

Hang on, let me text Mum,

"Mum, where are you?"

I waited a moment before getting a response, "Just getting in the bath, why? is everything okay?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. No, no, no.

"Yeah, everything's fine- thought I seen you drive past me" I replied, thinking of something on the spot.

"Nope- in the bath. Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Yeah- Mum- fine, just someone with a similar car, i'm on my way to meet Mia" I replied.

"Okay, well, be safe, i'll see yous soon"

After my Mum's last text, a text from Mia came through.

A selfie with Ona, for fucks sake. Shit.

"I went up and said I was a fan and wanted a photo, to double check. I'm sorry, Y/n" Mia then texted.

I called her back, she instantly answered, "What the actual fuck do I do, Mia?" I asked panicked, "How far are you from the spot?" I asked, she replied, "Litro like two minutes, Y/n. I think I can see you down the street, have you got Blue shorts and blue shoes on, and a white top on?" Mia asked, describing exactly what I was wearing, "Uh- yeah, yeah- I can see you too"

"Right, i'll see you now" Mia said before hanging up again.

What the fuck am I meant to do, How the fuck could she- I- I how could she do that to my Mum? How do I tell my Mum she's being cheated on, do I tell my Mum she's being cheated on? What the fuck do I do? This is bad, bad, bad.

Eventually, I reached Mia, "Mi- what the fuck do I do?" I asked still very panicked and worried on what to do.

"Y/n- Y/n, you have to tell your Mum. You have to, there's no two ways about it- she has to know" Mia said sadly, I bit my lip, thinking of what to do right now.

I shook my head, "she'll never believe me" I said quietly, Mia looked at me, "
Y/n, we literally have all the proof, there is no denying it. it's here, we have it, she can't not believe you, you have to tell your Mum, Y/n" Mia said sternly.

"She- she knows me and Ona aren't exactly close, or even speaking to be honest. She's just going to think that i'm trying to get rid of her new-ish relationship, Mia. She'll never believe me" I said frustratedly.

"What about Keira?" Mia then suggested.

Keira's POV

"Heya, Kiddo, you okay?" I spoke as  Y/n just called me, "Um- Kei- can I come around?" Y/n said, rather frantically. "Yeah, of course you can- i'm not home yet, but i'm on my way back now. What's wrong? You seem worried and panicked, is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Ye-yeah, I just want to pop around, I need your help with something"

"Yeah, okay, well if i'm not back before you, let yourself in, you've got your key with you?"

"Ye-yeah, i've got it, i'll see you in a bit Kei"

"Okay, Love you"

"Love you too, Kei" Y/n said before hanging up.

Oh god, what now.

Y/n's POV

Myself and Mia ended up getting a taxi to Keira's as the walk would have taken a lot longer. And we did end up arriving before Keira got back, I let us in and immediately sat down on the sofa, burying my head in my hands.